[Discussion] Info search on Game gifts Holidays

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
Vesper & Minoc
Valentine's day
1997 Did these early years have such I didn't start until 1999
1999 Valentine's day bag with candies and matching cards, dark bottle of champagne and flutes
2000 brought light bottle champagne, whispering roses?
2001?
2002?
2003?
2004?
2005?
2006?
2007 Red velvet box (picnic style?), dyeable rose in the vase, cards, bacon
2008 Square red velvet box gold bow, stuffy animals, chocolates and cards
2009 Pink handled baskets, throbbing heart, bacon, chocolate and card
2010 Animated heart box and tall box with rose all the phrased chocolates
2011 Colored picnic baskets and bears (engraveable panda's or polar)

I've been reading sites and forums information is sketchy, I'm trying to put together info for my library on Great Lakes.

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
Vesper & Minoc
Oh one other question I can't seem to find, there is "A pile of Snow" a white deed which I know is rare, but is that where all the "A pile of Snow" white snow piles came from? I don't remember clicking deeds to get them only having the snow pile appear in gift boxes... Thanks for helping me become better informed and thanks for the link, I'm reviewing it again to see if I can find the gaps.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 23, 2008
Southern Ontario, Canada
I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that... I've only been playing since '06, so my knowledge on the older stuff is quite limited :(