• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Info on wearable rubble please.

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hya!
I´m looking on info of how many different wearable rubble pieces are out there.
I know of:
- beaded necklace
- round necklace
- pants
- dress

Is there anything else?
And what is your opinion about the value of this items?

G

Earrings and bracelet supposedly - have not seen them myself but I'm sure they exist based on what others have said.

Supposedly there is a gold colored beaded necklace and a silver one as well -- so two variations there.

S

Sorcon Gartius

I got earrings, so they do exist.

I have beaded graphic necklace, but not the ring graphic necklace.

G

These rubble jewellery are all insurable & fully wearable.

I have a spare rubble ring on Europa, & wish to trade for silver bead necklace or bracelet or beads!

T

tiggertessa2007

yeah only thing i havent seen is the blue looking braclet, altho someone has probly got one. but if ya want any jewlery i got it 4 sale on chessy same place as the dress i listed

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi, i got the dress in the taylor shop. how much is the value? someone maybe'll offer me 22/25 mil, is this a nice price considering there are only a few around on all shards??? thx

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never seen the bracelet, nor talked to anyone who said he owned one.

I am also interested in rubble jewelry, and have a silver beaded necklace to trade for a gold beaded one or some earrings.

You can see the complete list of what I'm willing to trade here Europa forum thread

Thanks