• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Info on trapped boxes

• Thread starter Light2098
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

Light2098

kinda new and need to make some cash, just need to know how make them useable. I have gm tink and enough carp.

thanks

Uthar Pendragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I beleive you need to have it the other way around. minimal tinkering and carp can be gm. The higher your tinkering the trap does more damage. to high and it makes the trapped box unviable for what most people use it for.

someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you can do trapped boxes with 30 tink. Not sure the minimum carp needed but I assume its pretty low. You can have a box maker set up in like 3 minutes of real time.

C

Corvak

for carp I think it's just the minimum needed to make a box. I think its around 20, lol