• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Info on dog duped GM staff...

• Thread starter Johnny_Five
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

Johnny_Five

I hit an IDOC today & managed to pull out a neon blue/pink scepter that is obviously a dog dupe & i know ive seen it on a gm, but for the live of me i cant think of which one. its looks glacial with pink mixed in. photobucket is giving me issues uploading, but ill post a pic when itll let me...

does someone remember which gm had this & possible its original name?

J

Johnny_Five

ya, i got this one on LS, I have no intent of selling [no more pm's plz, lol] bc its a sexy color, i was jw if anyone could remember the gm's name...

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
care to try to post a pic now?

If it's Sparkle I can tell you. I have had many visits with her

I

imported_TramMoonWalker

yeah she left. had she had such scepter? ive not she her in game recently.
ninja dog also hides when owner hides. although someone try to copy GM secretly with hiding, its no use doing. GMs can see hiding players/pets. i guess its nearly impossible to do that.

btw i saw one that is mdacc said maybe, in Luna on DF 2 weeks ago. i have no idea about a original but seems dog-duped for me as well.

M

mdacc#one

The answer is GM Willow, she carried a pink/blue sceptor

T

TheGwy

Willow's Wonderous Hot Pink Sceptre
I got a screenshot but no clue how to post it :p

J

Johnny_Five

<blockquote><hr>

care to try to post a pic now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Whenever i try to upload a pic i find it on my computer &amp; click the upload btn it starts the upload like it normally would &amp; then it hangs for a sek &amp; then in my sys tray it shows my network is unplugged [its very much not] and then it goes back to normal, for a space of maybe 15 sek i cant load any pages, i get disconnected from game, im asking on some techie forums, im not quite sure y its doin that [yes i have updated drivers &amp; when that failed i reverted to old drivers that i know have worked in the past so thats not the issue] if yall really want a pic pm me &amp; i can meet you IG so u can see it/screen it you you want

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah well no worries, as much as it would be cool to own I dont think I would buy a dupe even if you were selling it.

Unless its 100k or so :p

J

Johnny_Five

<blockquote><hr>

ah well no worries, as much as it would be cool to own I think think I would buy a dupe even if you were selling it.

Unless its 100k or so :p

[/ QUOTE ]

eh, its the ultimate bank sitter stick, lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

Willow's Wonderous Hot Pink Sceptre
I got a screenshot but no clue how to post it :p

[/ QUOTE ]

There ya go!

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would rather trash my entire collection than lock down a hot pink reminder of that pathetic episode.