• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Info on a roll of string

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like 2 years ago I bought a item that is a "roll of string" it is like a purple/pink and grey color. If anyone knows Soulweaver on the forums the color is the same as the color of the robes in his Sig.

I have been trying to find info on it. Such as where it came from, rarity, how much it is worth, and if you are able to turn it into actual cloth. The color is awesome and I def wouldn't mind a nice robe of it.

I have looked for info on it but can't seem to find any. So I figured I would come ask all of you wonderfully knowledged players about it...

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd have to see a picture to be sure, but I'm fairly certain this is one of the old stacked exploit items. Worth 500k or so to those who'd like to deco with it. Far as I know cloth can not be made from it.