• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

incase anyone was curious about the replicas...

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i made a list with all the mods that the replicas will have, not sure whats on the brave knight of britannia suit though

Fang of Ractus [Replica]:
(Green Kryss) Spell Chan. No Neg, 20% Posion Area,
5% Hci, 5% Dci, 35% Di, 15% Posion Resist

The Most Knowledge Person [Replica]:
(green hooded shroud) hpi 5

Legendary Detective of the Royal Guard [Replica]:
(boots) int +4

Elder Detective of the Royal Guard [Replica]:
(boots) int +3

Mythical Detective of the Royal Guard [Replica]:
(boots) int +2

Embroidered Oak Leaf Cloak [Replica]:
(dark green hooded shroud) +5 stealth

Gauntlets of Anger [Replica]:
hpi 8, hpr 2, dci 10, 4/3/5/6/5

Crown of Tal'Keesh [Replica]:
(bandana) same stats as Hat of Magi

Brave Knight of The Britannia [Replica]:

Lieutenant of the Britannian Royal Guard [Replica]:
(body sash) MR 2, LRC 10, Int +5

Captain John's Hat [Replica]:
(Unique Dread Pirate Hat) Swords +20, Dex +8, NS, HCI +15, 2/6/9/7/23

Tattered Ancient Mummy Wrapping [Replica]

A Necromancer Shroud [Replica]:
(shadow robe) cold resist +5

Shroud of Deceit [Replica]:
(gray bone tunic) resisting spells +10, 3 hpr, 11/6/18/15/13,
mage armor

Calm [Replica]:
(halberd) hit ml 75, sp chan. no neg, 10 hci, 20 ssi, 50 di, ubws

Oblivion's Needle [Replica]:
(dagger) hit sl 50, si 20, 20 hci, -20 dci, 40 di

Gladiator's Collar [Replica]:
(platemail gorget) hpi 10, hci 10, 18/18/17/18/16, mage armor

Royal Guard Survival Knife [Replica]:
(skinning knife) sp chan. no neg, 100 luck, 25 ep, ubws

Orc Chieftain Helm [Replica]:
(light green orc helm) self repair 5, hpr 3, 100 luck, hci 30,
23/1/23/3/5

Wind Spirit [Replica]

Good Samaritan of Britannia [Replica]:
(green robe) physical resist +5

Djinni's Ring [Replica]:
int +5, sdi 10, fc 2

Quell [Replica]:
(bardiche) hit ml 75, sp chan. no neg, 10 hci, 20 ssi, 50 di, ubws

Pacify [Replica]:
(pike) hit ml 75, sp chan. no neg, 10 hci, 20 ssi, 50 di, ubws

Subdue [Replica]:
(scythe) hit ml 75, sp chan. no neg, 10 hci, 20 ssi, 50 di, ubws

The Robe of Britannia "Ari" [Replica]:
(purple hooded shroud) physical resist +10

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I understand correctly, not every item is available from every spawn - each champion will have a list that includes one item that only it drops and several other items that appear on the lists of some or all of the other champions.

C

Chaosy

Just FYI, the resists on the Crown of Tal'Keesh are similar to that of the Hat, but not exactly the same. I believe they are 0/3/5/23/23.

Demonous

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
vine cords have been deleted from the game permanently, there won't be a replica made of them

K

Kiminality

All swords and fencing weapons...
And, only the survival knife has UBWS...

Would be nice to see a little mace love...

Archery, too, I guess. Except my archer seems quite well catered for, already...

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks so much for the list! I was wondering what stats were on everything.

Demonous

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
figured not everyone knew what mods were on em so i just put it all together made it easier

EDA_GL

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These are all cursed I hope....
The Dev team just seems to keep throwing items at us in hopes of making us..content with the way this game is going.

K

Kiminality

The Dev team just seems to keep throwing items at us in hopes of making us..content with the way this game is going.
I wouldn't get your hopes up, if I were you.

PS. (Find tissues)

A

Arch Magus

Cursed? What would even be the point in having them?:scholar:

What about the direction of the game do you hate?
Getting more people interested in spawns and Felucca? And actually having a chance at something even if you lose the spawn?
More content?(finally)

Sounds just like an Event item owner that doesn't want his "items" hit in value...

K

Kiminality

Actually, I know quite a few people, myself included, who use cursed items.
Not only on production shards, but on Siege, they're almost as good as the real thing.

A

Arch Magus

Back when magincia was destroyed on Siege, I used tons of Cursed artifacts constantly due to the surplus of them.
It was a blast stealing those from the farmers. I had a lot of fun during that time.

But that's Siege.

On prodo, you can't PVP with cursed items.
They are fine for PVM, but it's a bad idea to step into Felucca wearing them.

I don't see any reason not to have them except "I don't like items"??

D

Der Rock

What about the direction of the game do you hate?
Getting more people interested in spawns and Felucca? And actually having a chance at something even if you lose the spawn?
More content?(finally)

Sounds just like an Event item owner that doesn't want his "items" hit in value...

to lure poeple to felucca will fail AGAIN
in the beginning maybe u will see a "comeback" in fell, but after some weeks,it will be abandonend again.
the dev´s realy dont learn,and the majority of player will give them a lesson again, i bet

A

Arch Magus

the dev´s realy dont learn,and the majority of player will give them a lesson again, i bet
And that lesson is "We are too afraid to lose against real people in the name of 'fun'".

Ha!

How long will it take those stupid devs to realize that no matter what they add or change to this game, you just can't make people have fun!?

:dunce:

S

Satanatra

I believe the devs are simply making it easier to level the playing field - ie have nearly everyone at the stat/skill/mod caps. This is a great idea. At the same time they are removing the advantage that players using duped stuff have (very good) and destroying the motive of people to hack in the 1st place (awesome).

But people will find a way to cry anyway.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) I made a similar list on Siege. We believe, though aren't sure, that the 'Brave knight of Britannia' item will be the katana, although there was also a full suit with that name on all pieces. Stats had to be translated from Japanese, but luckily Siege can be an awesome community when they work together.

katana,
Hit life leech 45%
Hit Stamina leech 45%
Hit lower Attack 45%
Hit Harm 46%
Hit chance increase 11%
Damage increase 35%
Damage elements: 40% / 10% / 20% / 10% / 20%

Dunarrack

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
to lure poeple to felucca will fail AGAIN
in the beginning maybe u will see a "comeback" in fell, but after some weeks,it will be abandonend again.
In case you didnt read what the DEV have said. You can farm these questionably overpowered items on TRAMMIE facet. The only dfference is the +skill scrolls cannot be aquired thru protection and defeating the champ will only yield replicas but no powerscrolls.

So this is not even a move to lure people to FEL. It looks like it will stimulate the warfares between the already existing FEL player base. Trammies will most likely to farm these all day on TRAM rulset facts.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wonders if the spawns will drop ''item bless deeds'' too... that would be awesome and i beleive they were haevily duped too, so would fit in nicely with the new item list???? any ideas???

A

Arch Magus

I think it was stated that Item bless deeds are not going to be included.

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Trammies will farm them in Trammel, and Feluccans in Fel.." Yeah right.. ;P

It will butcher Felucca even more, nobody will go there lest it be for Silver farming and even that's iffy with the camping and farmer-raiding going on at some spots.

More like, Trammel will be cramped with Reds on their Blues. I would do that, if I can get ALL of those items in Tram.

Or at least the Collar, HPI Robe and MR2 Sash. :bowdown: In fact since it would be Tram I'd stay 24/7 running a bot. Not necessarily unattended, I'll just be watching movies on my other comp, hah! ;Pp

S

sapphirediablo11

^^^ that is why people have graphics cards with 4 screen monitor attachments :D

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for your work in compiling this list. I was getting tired of going to the "duped item" threads and piecing it together myself.

They won't be cursed, but they won't be blessed either.

They will be non-PoF-able and thus won't last forever.

Some of them are very powerful...But I was looking over the list and, with a few exceptions, none of them are going to be all that useful for me, and I suspect I'm not alone.

As to farming the items in Trammel:

Anyone who has actually done a spawn in Ilshenar will testify that it's a major pain in the ass compared to Felucca spawns, which are made hard only by 2 things: pushthrough rules, and raiders. The former is easy to take care of and the latter is just Felucca.

And the Tram rules set facets champ spawns (the ones unique to Tram rules sets) are way harder than any PvM in Felucca except for maybe the Harrower, and people keep saying that that's actually easy. *shrugs* If they are right it makes my statement even more true.

-Galen's player

C

Connor_Graham

And that lesson is "We are too afraid to lose against real people in the name of 'fun'".
No one is afraid of anything. Anyone that thinks that someone that doesn't enjoy UO PvP is "afraid" of anything is highly mistaken.

How long will it take those stupid devs to realize that no matter what they add or change to this game, you just can't make people have fun!?

:dunce:
Who are you to say what another person should see as fun in UO? Your definition of what's fun to do and anyone else's is completely different. Thinking that your definition is the only "right" one is arrogance at it's worst.

:coco:

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am from the post AoS era so I have been heavily influenced by the item based train of thought. From what I've read though, it seems that there was a more level playing field when everyone could more readily acquire their armor and weapons without godlike modifications.

If this is the direction they are going with these items then they kinda need to be a bit godlike to compete but try to maintain a balance by not letting us insure them forever. They will wear out so the incentive is still there to keep up with champs. I hope it works and gears players away from the mentality of end game once they get all their high end stuff, can kill pretty much anyone or anything and bore easily. Change that mindset and perhaps the days of crafters being able to provide this resource without the recipes and ingredients but maybe Legendary knowledge and it sounds reminiscent to me of days before my time.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a PvPer. I think the Ish spawns could be fun with paragons, Does anyone know if the champs have a chance to be paragons? if not they should hehe an oaks paragon would be off the hook.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a PvPer. I think the Ish spawns could be fun with paragons, Does anyone know if the champs have a chance to be paragons? if not they should hehe an oaks paragon would be off the hook.
The champs CANNOT be Paragons, thank God.

I don't want to imagine, say, a paragon Rikktor.

As someone who has done both Ilsh and Fel spawns, I can tell you that the paragons add an element of unpredictability, similar to that added by raiders, that can be either fun or frustrating, but is probably necessary either way.

-Galen's player

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What about the Tok champ? what will it drop? These same items?

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So this is not even a move to lure people to FEL. It looks like it will stimulate the warfares between the already existing FEL player base. Trammies will most likely to farm these all day on TRAM rulset facts.
One would think you would step back and look at the whole picture. Apparently all you want to do is barely skim the surface and cry though. The change to the replica drop for working the spawn is a boon to do the spawns in felucca. In case you didn't notice this is a change geared to make the "raid at the last minute" tactic flawed. This means there is a lot more depth to the felucca champs and if raiders were smart about it they could have a lot more pvp. Do we kill the champ or wait for them to come back?

This won't be the case with shards where the zerg controls the whole shard and it doesn't matter because they will be farming them non-stop. That's why they have them in trammel too. You want replica xyz? Looks like you gotta go play with the trammies and there is gonna be 30 of them so you will have to work the spawn from the beginning and have just as much chance as anyone else there.

Cry more?

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am from the post AoS era so I have been heavily influenced by the item based train of thought. From what I've read though, it seems that there was a more level playing field when everyone could more readily acquire their armor and weapons without godlike modifications.
You have been misled. Well, partially.

A well-funded player with a lot of friends could, even in the old days, acquire stuff that made him very difficult to beat in PvP and made him a difficult competitor in PvM. (Or, I suppose, a valuable ally, though my few friends in-game have rarely been that well-funded.)

UO was always item-based. It just got moreso under the AoS system.

The virtue of the old days was that you could buy a suit from an NPC and be viable in a basic, rudimentary way. But don't let that fool you. Anything harder than ogres and you needed at least GM-made stuff. And from there it escalated. Someone with a heavy crossbow of vanquishing and a full plate suit of invulnerability was going to OWN you 90% of the time or more. And they would use the bank box exploit to securely store your stuff long before you could get rezzed and come back with your friends (if you had any which I rarely did) to seek revenge.

And the virtue of the AoS system is the variety. I have tried a number of different suit concepts over the years, and I've enjoyed trying things out slightly more often than I've been annoyed with having to spend time and effort trying things out.

And if you don't want the hassle of trying to put together a suit, there's always the armor sets or the sets players put together themselves and sell. In Luna I've seen mage sets with 100% LRC some LMC and all 70s (a "poor man's" Sorcerer's Suit), and very good all-70s or mostly-70s suits with dexer mods and a cool Samurai look.

The changes since the AoS launch (wider availability of equipment, caps) have been positive for various reasons. (Separate ceilings to reach, easier to get to each, "arms race" becomes about achieving as many of the ceilings as possible rather than focusing intently on 1 or 2 key properties and adding them to you can't physically add anymore —anyone remember the prevalence of 5/9 mages on LS?—, creative template choices necessary to compensate for the fact that you can't get by by only swinging some high-damage weapon at some incredible speed, etc.)

-Galen's player

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It will drop champ-specific items, and items that all champs can drop. (There's basically 2 categories of replicas....Stuff every champ can drop, stuff only that champ can drop. My impression is that the deco items will act the same way. The hints are going to be that the Harrower can drop anything.)

-Galen's player

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a quick PS: One thing that you used to see pre-AoS that you will never see anymore I'd think is naked mages.

The idea was that spell damage wasn't blocked by armor at all, but by the Resist Spells skill. And if a dexer caught up to you you would take damage even if you had good leather armor on. So why even try to block their damage? Why not just have GM resist and take advantage of the extra mana regeneration from being either naked or only wearing robes and boots to get off a few extra spells?

You have been misled. Well, partially.

A well-funded player with a lot of friends could, even in the old days, acquire stuff that made him very difficult to beat in PvP and made him a difficult competitor in PvM. (Or, I suppose, a valuable ally, though my few friends in-game have rarely been that well-funded.)

UO was always item-based. It just got moreso under the AoS system.

The virtue of the old days was that you could buy a suit from an NPC and be viable in a basic, rudimentary way. But don't let that fool you. Anything harder than ogres and you needed at least GM-made stuff. And from there it escalated. Someone with a heavy crossbow of vanquishing and a full plate suit of invulnerability was going to OWN you 90% of the time or more. And they would use the bank box exploit to securely store your stuff long before you could get rezzed and come back with your friends (if you had any which I rarely did) to seek revenge.

And the virtue of the AoS system is the variety. I have tried a number of different suit concepts over the years, and I've enjoyed trying things out slightly more often than I've been annoyed with having to spend time and effort trying things out.

And if you don't want the hassle of trying to put together a suit, there's always the armor sets or the sets players put together themselves and sell. In Luna I've seen mage sets with 100% LRC some LMC and all 70s (a "poor man's" Sorcerer's Suit), and very good all-70s or mostly-70s suits with dexer mods and a cool Samurai look.

The changes since the AoS launch (wider availability of equipment, caps) have been positive for various reasons. (Separate ceilings to reach, easier to get to each, "arms race" becomes about achieving as many of the ceilings as possible rather than focusing intently on 1 or 2 key properties and adding them to you can't physically add anymore —anyone remember the prevalence of 5/9 mages on LS?—, creative template choices necessary to compensate for the fact that you can't get by by only swinging some high-damage weapon at some incredible speed, etc.)

-Galen's player

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Trammies will farm them in Trammel, and Feluccans in Fel.." Yeah right.. ;P

It will butcher Felucca even more, nobody will go there lest it be for Silver farming and even that's iffy with the camping and farmer-raiding going on at some spots.

More like, Trammel will be cramped with Reds on their Blues. I would do that, if I can get ALL of those items in Tram.

Or at least the Collar, HPI Robe and MR2 Sash. :bowdown: In fact since it would be Tram I'd stay 24/7 running a bot. Not necessarily unattended, I'll just be watching movies on my other comp, hah! ;Pp
People are just not bothering to use the brain they obvious have if they are posting on this board.

First of all if you go to fel you don't have to share the spawn with 30 trammies. You and 2-3 friends can do the spawn and have a much greater chance at getting the prize. Boon for fel maybe? The tranny scrolls are double. Another boon perhaps? Most likely reds will be buying the replicas they can't get or trading powerscrolls for them. What you think will happen doesn't even make sense.

Good luck running your bot. It might be trammel but with all the spawn in a champ spawn good luck paging on me for luring 30 monsters to you and killing any bot I see. :hahaha: Hope that movie isn't too involved. :D

Seriously, you guys are cracking me up with this.

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It will drop champ-specific items, and items that all champs can drop. (There's basically 2 categories of replicas....Stuff every champ can drop, stuff only that champ can drop. My impression is that the deco items will act the same way. The hints are going to be that the Harrower can drop anything.)

-Galen's player
Hopefully the Harrower will get it's own set of replicas and not drop them all. I'm hoping Regine isn't that much of a tool.

M

Mystre

why is it that EA can only make more items... mods mods mods... how about improving gameplay?!? devloping something new to do! am i the only one that get tired of farming for new items just to keep up with everyone else?

i mean add the rbg Leut sash and the robe of ari to all the faction items etc OVERKILL!

btw ill buy the sahs and robe from someone if interested in sellin :)LOL

R

RichDC

-Galen's player
this is true basically each champ has one unique replica which you have a 10%chance of recieving, then it will drop a range of i think its 4 champ specific deco items(im sure water tiles for oaks as i remember) at 45%chance and then a 45%chance of one of the 6 replicas...however not every boss is said to have a chance at all 6 at one time, oaks i know does, however i would assume from this that barracoon will only drop say 3 at a time and will increase the numbers on difficulty.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wonder if the items will count as artifacts for the purpose of being Tokuno dyable.

And for that matter, let me renew my call for single-use, non-turn-in-able Tokuno Dyes to be included as part of the Tokuno Islands champ spawn.

Because the time has come, especially since an increasing number of non-PoF-able items (replicas and items created with Imbuing) is about to hit us.

-Galen's player

R

RichDC

I wonder if the items will count as artifacts for the purpose of being Tokuno dyable.

And for that matter, let me renew my call for single-use, non-turn-in-able Tokuno Dyes to be included as part of the Tokuno Islands champ spawn.

Because the time has come, especially since an increasing number of non-PoF-able items (replicas and items created with Imbuing) is about to hit us.

-Galen's player
Im sure they will be dyeable as they are magic items...however im interested to see if theyve fixed the bugs with the no damage being dealt to clothing and jewelry therefore not losing durability and that the faction ar for example can be repaired by a craftsmen and not lose any durability

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe the devs are simply making it easier to level the playing field - ie have nearly everyone at the stat/skill/mod caps. This is a great idea. At the same time they are removing the advantage that players using duped stuff have (very good) and destroying the motive of people to hack in the 1st place (awesome).

But people will find a way to cry anyway.
What he said!

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im sure they will be dyeable as they are magic items...however im interested to see if theyve fixed the bugs with the no damage being dealt to clothing and jewelry therefore not losing durability and that the faction ar for example can be repaired by a craftsmen and not lose any durability
Weird.....Melissa's Cloak does appear to lose durability, judging by the fact that the ones I see around are often in need of repair. So you'd think if they can get one item right that has durability when the item class usually doesn't (cloaks don't have durability, typically), they could get the others right too.

I actually won't use that one because it's non-PoF-able. Someone quipped to me that in the AoS system the most important skill is getting dressed. While that's an exaggeration, it's also an important point, and I really hate the idea of having to redesign my suit one day just to make up for the extra 5 fire resist.

I'll hold onto my Melissa's Cloaks for a few years, sell them when the others around are all running out of durability.

-Galen's player

T

Turdnugget

It would be nice to see more old school colored Tokuno Dyes instead of more neon colors.

I think if someone wants to Bot farm in Trammel they haven't done a spawn in Trammel ruleset. Ilsh spawns you gotta deal with Paragons. Sure, lower level paragons wont be as hard... but wait until you get to level 3 and spawn a paragon spell caster. Bedlam, you've gotta deal with all the other spawn. Labrynth, that's just crazy madness in there. Tokuno, at least the first stage is easy... but I imagine it gets a lot harder and you'd need to be attentive.

And from what I understand each Champ will have it's own unique drops that you can only get from that Champ. Not like you could just farm Baracoon all day and get all the replicas.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why is it that EA can only make more items... mods mods mods... how about improving gameplay?!? devloping something new to do! am i the only one that get tired of farming for new items just to keep up with everyone else?

i mean add the rbg Leut sash and the robe of ari to all the faction items etc OVERKILL!

btw ill buy the sahs and robe from someone if interested in sellin :)LOL
lol this is what I find funny.

QoI, Faction folded steel, Faction Orny, Faction Crystalline, Pendant, AOF, RBG Lt. Sash = 2/6, 20 LMC, 25 SDI, 100 LRC, 11 MR, 45 DCI. All you need are arms/legs/gloves with solid resists and 6-8 lmc each piece.