• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Inavlis's Burchete

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
This one keeps annoying me that I've still not found one to gawk at. So I figure I'll try buying one.

Season 6, they dropped on every shard during the global events... so someone has to have one. :D

I'll pay 50m Atlantic, and can take the burchete on any shard.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was very active during that event and never heard of anyone getting one, very rare drop indeed

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I only know of one in existence that's owned by Nails currently.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
A decent number were reported to exist at the time, but something tells me the 2 million cleanup points was too tempting for most. :p

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
? whoever reported didnt happen on Stratics. Like I said I have a pretty big list of connections and I've only heard of one. It wasn't something you could have bought with points either unless they released it later on as a reward for points.

Inavlis AKA Silvani was the name of the Developer who put that item in the invasion events. It's basically her name spelled backwards.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Id have to agree with Manticore. I was after one for a long long time and NEVER saw one.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
? whoever reported didnt happen on Stratics. Like I said I have a pretty big list of connections and I've only heard of one. It wasn't something you could have bought with points either unless they released it later on as a reward for points.
I was talking about the other way 'round. In the original cleanup, an inavlis burchete was worth 2 million cleanup points. I'd guess most of the few that existed got turned into bless deeds and the like.

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I doubt any were ever turned in. They were extremely rare and many people were trying and failing to buy them while the event was going on and after. It would be like putting Blaze Cu's on the zoo turn in list. People are stupid, but not THAT stupid. :D

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our guild was very active during the events. As I recall, this was a one time drop and may have only been one per shard. You had to be lucky enough to be the first one to kill when that part of the event started.

Definitely worth a lot more than 50 million gold.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as for price, Nails paid 300 mil when it was first found. I believe the only one was ever gotten was the one on Origin after the patch. So multiply that by % inflation over the years etc... that's how much it costs now. :)

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure if any were turned in for points or not but the fact that they were worth 2 mil points shows just how rare they were. I had never heard that they were 1 per shard, I can't think of what monster in the papua invasion would have given it in that way. I would say it is probably just super rare like getting a named obsidian statue, very small chance of it popping.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Well, I don't collect weapons, so it's not a piece I'd even be able to do a ton with. But it is one I have yet to find - if anyone does own one (and I didn't see one at Nails'), please let me know so I can give it a quick look? :)