• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In this thread we ask Devs to please make it your next priority to adjust stuff

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to see a auto key generation button added for peerless. It would speed up my game play and be fair to everyone.

Please add to this list for any silly idea you like.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to turn off the weather effects in the Enhanced Client.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
id like to turn off colored lighting and dark nights in the enhanced client

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, you guys have much better ideas than I but I run CC so.....I would love to see a defaulted rune for new chars to Luna with 100 charges, double click and it sends you there(combat time would have to apply). I made a guy on ATL for a trade and managed to get myself stuck at a house with no recall/SJ or rune anywhere, help stuck helped but it was annoying.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would like to have a ''pocket'' inside the main backpack, a pocket where you can store all and only your runebooks and spellbooks. I have like 25 differents books in my pack ( slayers and runebook of all kind) and it makes hard to see my other items in my pack. You could double click the pocket and store your books there and if you die they stay in that pocket. It would basically be part of the main backpack so weight and item numbers would still count the same way. Thatd be awesome and they worked on that, I mean, cant remember how many times I was looking for a ring that was under one of my books and it took literally 25 minutes to figure where it was.*Classic client idea of course*

Last edited:

Lug

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to see a auto key generation button added for peerless. It would speed up my game play and be fair to everyone.

I'd be happy if they removed the timers for peerless keys so they could be sold on vendors. There are players out there that don't mind harvesting keys, why not reward them.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey how about adding the "give" commands from TC to the Origin shard?!

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a thread asking for a master soulstone or soulstone book, this is a good idea that would free up room and enhance the game.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would like the ability to put leaves on my Felucca trees in the EC. also, more cookies.

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to see the CC get useful functionality added to it just like the "other client". (I have the sneaking suspicion this will never happen.)

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was not ment to follow the "rules" of correct posting but your idea will be passed on to the Dev team for review.
Picus, does this mean you or someone you know is part of a still-functional focus group that has access to some kind of secret forum that the devs visit? Do you know if the devs no longer looking at the Tweak Requests and Suggestions subforum (under Ask the Devs)? http://community.stratics.com/threads/tweak-requests-suggestions.298553/

I have to confess that your other posts in the thread kind of made me think you started this thread as a bit of a joke. So I really don't know how to interpret THIS specific post of yours!

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to see wanted posters of the best pks and thieves on bank walls offering rewards to kill them.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
I want to be able to:

1. Shift between characters without having to type my password every time!

2. Set Ctrl+Shift to one single key!

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would like all arties in game to be a brit cleanup reward. say slither for 5k points, new dyes for 500k points.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Picus, does this mean you or someone you know is part of a still-functional focus group that has access to some kind of secret forum that the devs visit? Do you know if the devs no longer looking at the Tweak Requests and Suggestions subforum (under Ask the Devs)? http://community.stratics.com/threads/tweak-requests-suggestions.298553/

I have to confess that your other posts in the thread kind of made me think you started this thread as a bit of a joke. So I really don't know how to interpret THIS specific post of yours!

Ha Ha, I certainly do not know anything of the like so keep posting in the same area. I did make this thread as a bit of a joke but it has some really good ideas now, some of which I could see added to the game. I asked and was accepted to the VvV focus group but I couldn't join after reading the disclosure agreement so I had no impact either positive or negate to any aspect of the game(save for my normal trolling).

If this thread gets some traction due to being in Uhall, and the fact the board has become drastically more friendly since the sale, than this is a good thing.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Not silly really, but I would REALLY like a straight up plants of Britania booster. There are so many existing plants and different variations of plants we have from the original art assets we still don't have access to. There have got to be like 50 or more, especially if you count rubble only ones.

If I had to make a small wish in the vein, I would like the trees. I have wanted to make a "shack in the woods" type house for... well for as long as houses have been customizable, but we only have fruit bearing, swampy (but not all of them!) and fir (xmas) trees. You just can't make a proper forest house with that combo.