• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] In The Sage Auction Series Every Bidder Is A Potential Winner

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Every Bidder Is A Potential Winner

Every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, when you participate at the Silent Auction House in Zento on Atlantic, your bid can win gold towards purchasing your winnings. The more you bid, the greater your chance to win. All you have to do to win is bid, its that simple.

Items up for Auction can be found here http://stratics.com/community/threads/winning-bids-for-rare-server-birth-silent-auction.294789/

Winner will be determined by rolling the dice in game at 6pm EST on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. First roll determines which Lot's bidders can be chosen. Second roll determines which bidder in that lot wins. High rolls will be adjusted by the consecutive order of bidders.

Example

I roll the dice twice, and multiply the numbers, if the total equals 54, this means Lot 6 is chosen.
I roll the dice again, it comes up bidder 12, if there are only 8 Bids, bidder number 4 wins

Thursday's Winner Gets 25m
Friday's Winner Gets 50m
Saturday's Winner Gets 100m

Thursday's Winner Was

Lot 1 (rolled a 25) - Only one bidder - the winner is Bon Iver

Congratulations to Bon Iver! He just won 25m gold credit towards purchasing anything in this auction ending Saturday at 7pm EST

Friday's Winner Was

Lot 8 (rolled a 56) - There were 8 bidders for Lot 8, and I rolled an 8 - The Winner is Mystery aka Mysty.

Congradulations to Mysty! She just won 50m gold credit towards purchasing anything in this auction ending Saturday at 7pm EST

Saturday's Winner Was

Lot 20 (rolled a 44) - There were 5 bidders for that lot, and I rolled an 11 - The Winner is Clops

Congratulations to Clops! He just won 100m gold credit towards purchasing anything in this auction ending today Saturday at 7pm EST

Keep Bidding and Keep Winning!

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Today's Winner Was

Lot 8 (rolled a 56) - There were 8 bidders for Lot 8, and I rolled an 8 - The Winner is Mystery aka Mysty.

Congradulations to Mysty! She just won 50m gold credit towards purchasing anything in this auction ending Saturday at 7pm EST

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Todays Winner Saturday March 9th Was

Lot 20 (rolled a 44) - There were 5 bidders for that lot, and I rolled an 11 - The Winner is Clops

Congratulations to Clops! He just won 100m gold credit towards purchasing anything in this auction ending today Saturday at 7pm EST