• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In the midst of turmoil

D

DPudding

You can throw a monkey at a tree limb and he may grab hold....or he may not. You can throw a tree limb at a monkey....and make him mad. The monkey...not the tree limb. Anyway...I have no idea where I'm going with this. It's one of those posts where I start off with nothing and I keep writing until something takes form.

A battle was fought tonight in Yew. Just outside the abbey. Alliances were formed. Secrets were revealed....and victory is in doubt. Is victory even possible? We'll know tomorrow about 2:00 PM.

If you think I'm talking about the Fire and Ice Event....you'd be wrong. I'm talking about four steadfast warriors.....doing what no one should EVER have to do.....they discussed their feelings. It's tougher than soloing a peerless! More tiresome than GM'ing lockpicking! But old friendships were rekindled....and a new one formed.

Yes....UO has a long and rich history of buttholes. I count myself among them. Tonight....I feel I proved myself to be a beacon....a paragon...if you will....of the Butthole. If Buttholes were Orcs...I'd be the Butthole Brute. My associates from this evening will know of which I speak.

I found a kindred spirit in one(also a butthole brute?)....and two fresh and honest souls in the others(Kinda like those pixies you see in Ilsh....only bigger). Though those fresh souls are slightly tarnished after two hours of heartfelt discussion! They didn't leave...so the damage may be less than I have proposed.

Secret desires were voiced....one longs to be a Grandmother....one wishes to kill a demon with a bunny....one wants nothing more than fake boobies that feel real....and the other wants a clean kitchen. Have people ever aspired to a more noble purpose? I think not.

Talk to your fellow players....

C

Corvak

the bunny demon...did it have fake boobies? Or four buttholes?

I believe the answer to it all is pants.

S

Shioni

Some times these thoughts are best not shared. Especially when they are not your thoughts lol

D

DPudding

But that's the beauty of of it. Completely unrelated and incomprehensible thoughts....strung together by a lunatic.

C

Corvak

Exactly.

Follow the bacon. It leads to victory.

(what...the...heck...is going on here?)