• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] In the interest of keeping track of collections...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have officially sold my Bounty Head collection.

The heads will still be on display on ATL but in a much more convenient location. When the new owner has put the heads up on display ill be sure to throw up a map so everyone can view them still.

Thanks to everyone that helped me collect those over the years, it was a blast. They have managed to make their way to an owner that appreciates them even more than I do... Perhaps. :)

Tootles.

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I understand what he's getting at even though I may not agree with his stance. When the last couple of heads have been up for sale on Stratics, people have been telling others to back off the item and let Scribbles win the head because he had so many of them and its all he really collected. Now that he's stated he has sold the collection he is insisting that "he isn't a true collector"/was in it for different purposes. Don't agree with his statement but I get what he's saying.

Mani

Journeyman
Scribbles just said that he sold this very nice collection and everyone can see it at this loco. He collected also guild stones, candles of love, he is an outstanding player

IMG_2339.JPG

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Heres the thing about collecting anything really, if you focus on one thing it eventually becomes to where you have it all you stare at it long and enjoy it then every now and then u get 1 more, but you decide to move on from that collection and liquidate it when you get an offer. why do you think sports cards are always trying to make them better so you don't loose interest like putting jerseys on the card. but as a "true collector" you often enjoy something see the opportunity to move on and put that towards something else. peeps just gonna hate.

Garen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering you're the guy that PMed me during a public sale to steer my decision towards Scribbles I'm amazed that you want to play dumb. I'm not hating, I'm not butt hurt, I don't care. I just thought it was funny that Scribbles dumped the collection less than two months later.

Edit: This is directed at Jason-

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
@Garen I truly didn't get what you were trying to say. And now that I do....you are 100% incorrect.....As everyone else here has also noted. He dedicated his collection to very few items mainly the heads for years and years. It wasn't like he did it for a couple of months to just turn around and sell them. So yes...at the time he was absolutely a "True Collector". He is one of the most stand up people on this forum or in the game. When I wrote you that it was to try and help him continue building his collection....with more people interested in the heads that was something that had become much more difficult. Anyway...I wasn't playing dumb, I just wanted to get a better understanding of what you were trying to say.

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
If anyone told me they were selling a head I would have steered them towards Scribbles as well, because he was a collector and always a interested buyer.

Just like Jason said above, he wasnt planning a sale, then buying em cheap in influence to make a killer deal. He collected for a years and wanted someone else to continue his efforts and decided to sell.

He even wanted to make sure everyone could still appreciate them and posted here, which he didnt have to do.

Thank you Scribbles, for being da shizznit.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey guys, I think its probably okay if you stop using the word "was" when referring to @Scribbles as a collector. Just because he has currently sold everything doesn't mean he is no longer a collector. This addiction (disease?) isn't so easily gotten rid of. Unless he's quitting the game (perhaps he collects real heads in real life?) than it will be something else shortly. Feel free to ask any of the longtime collectors out there. The itch doesn't just go away.

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i will open very soon my museum with guildstone candle by love personal bless deed and head

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Considering you're the guy that PMed me during a public sale to steer my decision towards Scribbles I'm amazed that you want to play dumb. I'm not hating, I'm not butt hurt, I don't care. I just thought it was funny that Scribbles dumped the collection less than two months later.

Edit: This is directed at Jason-
@Garen Troll on, you obviously have no clue how long or how hard it was to collect that many heads. You are the epitome of the reason ive stopped collecting them. You are obviously butt hurt, you obviously care, as you wouldnt have made your post other wise.

just fyi that collection took me easily 6 years to accumulate.

A word of advice. It is better to have people assume you are an ignorant troll than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Garen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Garen Troll on, you obviously have no clue how long or how hard it was to collect that many heads. You are the epitome of the reason ive stopped collecting them. You are obviously butt hurt, you obviously care, as you wouldnt have made your post other wise.

just fyi that collection took me easily 6 years to accumulate.

A word of advice. It is better to have people assume you are an ignorant troll than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Are you seriously personally attacking me because I found what OTHER PEOPLE SAID ABOUT you to be inaccurate from my own very short dealing with you?

What am I butt hurt about? I sold a head, you were the losing bidder. Really, my comment was not even directed at you but Jason-. Time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.