• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In order to clarify (RTB)

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, so I think I get it.

If all my accounts that have been active in the last three years are active now (this is possible) I don't get an email or an invitation to return.

On the off chance that I missed something, I will be working the channels to see what happens. I'll report back and edit this post and reply below on progress.

Have an awesome day!

*edit 1* First off, all three of the accounts I was thinking would be open for this offer are indeed linked through the master mythic account. I am opted in on all emails and contacts with the exception of third party offers.

Hey I found other older accounts! Some of these have not been logged in in a very long while. I will see what I can do about that.

*edit2* Support option at the bottom of the account management page gives a 404 error. I guess that isn't surprising, all things considered.

*edit3* Have submitted message through contacthelp.

Last edited:

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All attempts to make contact through Mythic or EA help diverted to broadsword as per EA customer service (who did call me back in less than a minute after leaving a call me ticket btw) via their website. Starting over.

No idea what the heck contacthelp is. I may be on order for a round of password changes.

*edit1* Submitted email to contact@broadsword. I am now looking to link some other unlinked old accounts as well as find out what exactly the criteria was for the promotion. I was opted in for emails after all.

*edit2* Two accounts inactive and linked to master mythic are now active and showing the promotion. No further word on other issues. Will continue to update.

*edit3* Third linked account now shows as active through promotion. *WOOT!* :party:Now, maybe before the weekend someone will get back to me about the other accounts.

Last edited:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I gotta think if it's not working for active players that have an idea of what's going on, know about Stratics, know not to even bother with EA for support (now Broadsword is here), then any folks coming back have about a snowflakes chance in Hell of getting back in. Just musing....

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
A few months ago I deactivated my 2nd account since I wasn't using it for anything. Although I didn't get an email, I logged back in today (without re-subscribing). It worked fine. I'm assuming no one is getting emailed about RTB?

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
A few months ago I deactivated my 2nd account since I wasn't using it for anything. Although I didn't get an email, I logged back in today (without re-subscribing). It worked fine. I'm assuming no one is getting emailed about RTB?
Interesting! So you just logged in with an old deactivated account? Really? I gotta try that :)

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Well I guess if you've used the account lately it may work. But my old accounts from back in the day don't :( They're in the system but I get a screen about the account payment blah blah blah.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I guess if you've used the account lately it may work. But my old accounts from back in the day don't :( They're in the system but I get a screen about the account payment blah blah blah.
Right, pretty sure I am getting the same thing. I just want some clarification, and now i want some help getting a couple of other older accounts linked up.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So if an account has been closed for more than 3 years, you don't get to participate in RTB?? That makes no sense! :rolleyes:
That's what it looks like. I have a few older accounts that i tried to log in with, and couldn't. so i linked them to a mythic account, still cant log in.

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My recently closed accounts (closed this year) can return to brit BUT I have one that I closed sometime around High Seas that cannot.

I still have every email I've ever had associated with Uo and no emails to any.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting and hopeful!

Two of my accounts, that were linked and showed closed as of this morning are now active through RTB. Another remains closed at this time.

I still have no email announcing the promotion, and I have not heard from anyone through official channels regarding my contact earlier today.

I'd say that so far there is reason for all vets to remain hopeful as things seem to be happening behind the etherous curtains!

Stay tuned!

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Old account is now open. I even got to open a couple ancient ones that aren't even linked.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aaaaaaand, account number three is now active!

Hopefully my older accounts can, in fact, be linked up before the weekend.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Not all accounts have been processed into RTB yet, it's just a matter of patience on our end. Just a side note, Two of my accounts (actually my parent's original accounts) are currently active through RTB and haven't even been touched in at least 6 years. They're also not linked to any mythic account (which is something I will be amending once RTB and account management is more stable)

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not all accounts have been processed into RTB yet, it's just a matter of patience on our end. Just a side note, Two of my accounts (actually my parent's original accounts) are currently active through RTB and haven't even been touched in at least 6 years. They're also not linked to any mythic account (which is something I will be amending once RTB and account management is more stable)
Yes, it certainly now seems as if this is an all inclusive event. Even allowing folks once banned to make a plea for removal of restrictions on a case by case basis.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So if an account has been closed for more than 3 years, you don't get to participate in RTB?? That makes no sense! :rolleyes:
Thats the top and bottom of it...its hardly a come back to brit is it.....what about the first 14 year players....jesus!!!!!

I know why....Its the new crappy master account crap that happened ...mmmmm...3 years ago....dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats the top and bottom of it...its hardly a come back to brit is it.....what about the first 14 year players....jesus!!!!!

I know why....Its the new crappy master account crap that happened ...mmmmm...3 years ago....dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I don't believe this statement will be proven to be factual. I could be wrong, but I think it has been longer than that on at least one of the accounts I can log in on as of right now.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran

Except that I have accounts currently enabled due to the RTB which aren't on master accounts and haven't been active in over 6 years. Accouts which were originally created in 97 and 98.

Fact is, RTB isn't fully rolled out yet. Not everything is perfect, be patient. And if you really require someone holding your hand and giving you the attention you seek, then email [email protected].

o7

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I am able to log into 2 of the 9 accounts I have linked through my master account. One of course is my main one that went down due to the fact that I am broke :/ But that account went inactive back in July,yes I am re-activating soon but am cleaning out my castle because I won't be able to re-activate before it goes into demo status. The other I haven't logged into in quite some time. The second of these accounts I got the 17th anniversary gift...on my MAIN account I did not...quite upset about that but what would I ever do with all those bar pieces anyway? PAR tay time! :) lol but I am hoping that I will be able to log into the other 7 with the RTB active.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahhh makes sense...the devs are working on the pre new master account ones.....

still cant understand why current players want to reopen masses of old accounts unless its purely to check if they left something behind in the bank boxes many many moons ago...its about the only reason to reopen an old account for a current player as the RTBs due nothing....no gifts.. no housing..etc

yes good for old players....thats if they ....ever find out about it...not many getting emails...no media coverage anywere...etc etc

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many of the older accounts I have are from former guild mates. It makes me nostalgic to see them, and I try to update gear where I can before putting them back. Just...in case, you know.

Update!

Email from Broadsword waaaaaay after business hours yesterday. Got a long list of information they want for each account. In that regard my experience seems to be beginning to replicate others I have seen. Not sure how much of this I am going to get done before Monday. But that's an RL issue. Family has many happy moments planned over the weekend. I'll update if A) I get the chance and B) there is something to update about.

Happy hunting everyone!

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
How old was the account? I assume you've used it in the last 3 years?
Aye, Captain Lucky. It was last active about 5 months ago. I was unable to navigate the "accounts" system so I said the heck with it. It cost me a Fel castle. But saved me MANY headaches dealing with it! LOL

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Thing is for me THP...I DID get the 17th anny bar gift on an account I haven't played in years....my main account didn't get them at all...which befuddles me :( plus I do like to see how many anny/holiday gifts I have stock-piled on older accounts..it's like going into the attic and opening old dusty boxes you haven't opened in years.

One thing that bothers me is the fact that characters of mine have disappeared. Last RTB I noticed that...was hoping they'd magically re-appear this go round but alas they did not.

Back in the day I ran an auction house and my auctioneer had a lot of unsold items stored in her bank...but she's vanished :(

Still am unable to log into any of my other linked accounts though.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thing is for me THP...I DID get the 17th anny bar gift on an account I haven't played in years....my main account didn't get them at all...which befuddles me :( plus I do like to see how many anny/holiday gifts I have stock-piled on older accounts..it's like going into the attic and opening old dusty boxes you haven't opened in years.

One thing that bothers me is the fact that characters of mine have disappeared. Last RTB I noticed that...was hoping they'd magically re-appear this go round but alas they did not.

Back in the day I ran an auction house and my auctioneer had a lot of unsold items stored in her bank...but she's vanished :(

Still am unable to log into any of my other linked accounts though.
I dont know if this is against the t.o.s. but I am willing to exchange a game time code for items in game. Id hate to see anyone lise a castle.