• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In need of an Animal Lore 110 or 115 powerscroll

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi folks,

I'm looking for a lesser Animal Lore powerscroll (if possible 2, even 3), for friends coming back to the game with me after a long years break :)

A 110 or 115 taming scroll would be very wellcome too for my wife, we can't handle champion spawns for now.

We can't afford the millions some Luna-tics :)fight:) ask for 120's but I'll definately pay the right price for those scrolls.

I'll be checking this post daily, feel free to reply if you're willing to help, or e-mail at [email protected]

Cheers!

N

Nenime

I have 3x 110 Animal Lore and 1x 110 Animal Taming Powerscrolls for you. It would be great if you have an Eye of the Travesty for exchange, which I am searching desperately. Otherwise it's a 'welcome-back gift'. :)

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, that's awesome! :party:

I'd gladly give you an Eye if I had it, we are not skilled enought to have a go at peerlesses for now, but I'll gladly be hunting one with you whenever you want, I'm controling a beetle/nightmare for now.

Could we meet at Trammel Britain south bank this evening at 20:00? Or any other time/place you see fit, just drop me a line and i'll be there :thumbsup:

N

Nenime

Nah, outstanding Shard! That's Drachenfels! :)

And I'm glad that you and your friends have returned. You're very kind.