In need of a bit of help!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
B

Bankai

Hiya, two weeks ago I resigned from the TB True Brittanian Faction using the guild stone. The problem I have is that I'm still a part of the faction (Faction name tag is still displayed in my characters handle), also other players have tried ressurecting me with the response cannot perform beneficial acts on this target. Now I cannot use the faction guild stone in Britain either because I'm stuck in the state of resigning from the faction.
If it's any help my character is currently red with murder status, could this be the issue ?
Would it be advisable to page a gm with this issue to fix it ?

Thanks for taking the time to read :*)

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 8, 2004
I would page a gm, I know that there was problem with alliances in factions maybe it is part of that job