• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In it 4 the Arties ?

H

Hooli Gan

Since faction arties were meant for fighting in factions I assume.Then how about they only become wearable in fel? Kinda stating the obvious here but I was just kinda clued in to this train of thought.On napa we have several guilds being accused of just being in it for the arties.Pretty sure this would curb that enthusiasm.There are several Players with over 400 Kpoints and the only place they are ever spotted is tramm,tokuno spawns and luna.
Changing the sigg timers back I rekon will put the damper on most of this.But lets take it one step further and make sure your reward for being in factions is used for its intended purpose=Being in factions.

Thanks Ai for finding an amazingly simple solution to a obviously annoying situation.

W

wee papa smurf

tbh i wouldnt waste my time asking for any changes to be made, for some reason someone somewhere who never actually plays factions gets to suggest stuff and they are listened to, whereas us people who actually participate in faction stuff have to put up with stupid change after stupid change!
Put factions in tramm also so that you can be attacked in tramm by an oj then see all the people who are in it for the arties and a shiny pony quickly quit factions :cursing:

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't realise they worked in Tram. That is kind of off-kilter with the inability to kill other faction there.

M

mutau

i like wee papa smurf's idea. Indeed, make factions function in Tram! or make it so that the instant you walk into tram, your faction items fall into your bag and you can't equip them until you are back in fel. But the Tram idea is SO MUCH MORE FUN!

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They already have it coded so that your faction tag doesn't show in Tram and the removed the restrictions on rezzing/healling faction people in Tram, they could take it another step and remove faction rank while in tram. No rank = no arties or horse.

A

Arch Magus

I'm in it for the arties...

but then again, I'm a solo red mage who never leaves felucca.

What does it matter to you if they use faction artifacts in Trammel or not?
It doesn't affect you in any way that I can see..:D

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only time it would be a problem would be if a couple tram guilds start jacking with the points like on the one asian shard so that it makes it almost impossible for legit players to wear higher faction items.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i kinda disagree.. i think the problem is the faction point system period. they need to fix that asap. back in day having 30+ kps was like wow, now its like Punkte= 5,000,000,000,000... wtf?

i think the thief system is awesome (even though i dont have one) but something needs to be done.

W

wee papa smurf

i kinda disagree.. i think the problem is the faction point system period. they need to fix that asap. back in day having 30+ kps was like wow, now its like Punkte= 5,000,000,000,000... wtf?

i think the thief system is awesome (even though i dont have one) but something needs to be done.
I think the problem just now is the treble points you get for killing somone in a "war zone". But i think thats getting fixed pretty soon, and fell towns will have there guard zones back :(

But yea the points are just silly numbers just now

R

RichDC

I think the problem just now is the treble points you get for killing somone in a "war zone". But i think thats getting fixed pretty soon, and fell towns will have there guard zones back :(

But yea the points are just silly numbers just now
The problem is they put the warzones in the wrong bleeding places...the only places that should be considered warzones and give a bonus to kill points is within the faction base itself.

EDIT: i mean think about it...how can you possibly check all 8 towns and the vastness of them pretty much all the time, someone can always sneak in to wrack up points...faction bases however...good luck getting away with that for more than 5-10mins!

But...the guardzones arent coming back apparantly...points are gna change though.

W

wee papa smurf

The problem is they put the warzones in the wrong bleeding places...the only places that should be considered warzones and give a bonus to kill points is within the faction base itself.

But...the guardzones arent coming back apparantly...points are gna change though.
I like that idea of getting some bonus inside a faction base,

Guard zones not coming back? Great :danceb: