In honor of Grog

• Thread starter Branwyn of Errol
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
B

Branwyn of Errol

The Senior Citizens of Britannia have for the most part retired from life on Catskills. The revered elder Longwalker who I have known since the heyday of roleplaying guilds such as the venerable House of Rosmar, and his brother Lord Goober have left to dwell in Middle Earth. Their familiar traditional sandstone patio vendor shop in Trammel outside of Scara is deserted as is the home across the road.
Fear of Felucca and an ill placed tower owned by an absentee landlord apropriatedly named "Snafu" led to the failure of BarefootPrincess' attempts to restore Kinship as a player town on Cats. After assisting in the demolition of the cottages and guildhouse I took Barefoot to the upper level of the still standing craft house where she has resided since Beltain.
The rest of us have taken up residence on Siege Perilous where the old ways live on. In order to add a new residence to our retirement village there we must abandon the crafthouse.
And in honor of Grog who left us last June, we want this to be FUN. So on Friday night at 7:30PM June 13th we invite all interested to come and scavange. Erika the Red (not a pk) will release the contents of the house and it will be first come first served. Take what you want, as much as you want and if your neighbor grabed what you want kill them (it is Fel) for it if you really must, or negotiate.
Only one rule: Kill or attack no SCB member there since we are giving it all away. It would be worse than slime to kill those who sponsor the event (though I do not doubt that such scum exists out there). The empty building will be collapsed and the proceeds will be entrusted to the fund for the Royal Zoo.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 2, 2008
Michigan
LOL sounds like a fun tribute, It would have made Grog grin I think. I also now walk the lands of Middle Earth. If you are ever in the Swerbrey neighborhood of Bree on the Landroval server, stop in for a visit. My house stands at 5 chestnut road.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 26, 2005
Lebanon, Ohio
It is sad to see Catskills loosing such valued players... =-( but at least your putting a spin on your leaving of Catskills. =-(

B

Branwyn of Errol

Ally Oop, Roland the Blue and their characters will remain in Kinship and continue their lives in Cats so you will see them around. Ally will take over Barefoot's place as Cats GM for SCB. And if the Friends of the Zoo have any events in the future Barefoot assures you she will be there with bells on for the occasion if at all possible.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 20, 2008
Northern California
Good idea of an event. Most of Onyx is leaving/left UO as well. I wish you luck in your journeys and may you find peace, happiness and rp wherever you go!