• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In case you visit only the Siege forum and not UHall

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
In every end is a new beginning.

Blaeke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am outraged! I posted a little tirade over there... please don't delete it mods... that would be a final straw for this one. (performs her best STOMP)

- Delilah the Mad/Ionya

Oscar the Grouch

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I am outraged! I posted a little tirade over there... please don't delete it mods... that would be a final straw for this one. (performs her best STOMP)

- Delilah the Mad/Ionya
Would you link me directly so I can replace every 5th word with a purple unicorn?

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
She gave me a 2nd chance regarding my behavior.
On many many issues we did not see eye to eye, and on many things my opinion was not heard.
There is one other here that BY FAR exceeds anything she had ever done to choke my silence. That person I would just say good day to.
But as far as Petra is concerned, I will greatly miss her wit, fairness, and time I've had to play with her as far as being a mule in the game. She was one of the very few I could get in contact with and she'd log on and make me anything in her power. I'm hoping this only goes as far as Stratics and doesn't make her leave the game. In fact I'm hoping this means she'll have MORE time to play.

All Hail the Fair Petra
Long Live Siege Perilous

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For as long as she's been here, that was a pretty short goodbye that can only be because she didn't leave of her own free will and accord.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For as long as she's been here, that was a pretty short goodbye that can only be because she didn't leave of her own free will and accord.
Meh. I'd guess her post was meant to be drama free. Much like Kelmo's. Its a volunteer position. Its not like they were forced out of a Senate seat.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Petra is gone?
*slinks under bushes and sulks*
Yes, she decided it was time and the sale of the site to Ronbron seemed a good stopping point, I chatted with her a few times since she left and she is playing UO and enjoying herself.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GarthGrey said:
Meh. I'd guess her post was meant to be drama free. Much like Kelmo's. Its a volunteer position. Its not like they were forced out of a Senate seat.
Yes, its a volunteer position, but some of those in the position take it about as seriously as they would a seat in the Senate! There is some drama behind her leaving and the clique of sheep followed her out the door. Its that simple. No biggie. That group was forming too much of a clique anyway, which clouded their good judgement just a little too often as of late. It was time for a changing of the guard, IMO.

I will say that Petra did a hell of a lot for Stratics. I'll even go so far to say that she went above and beyond the call of duty. It is a little sad that the current owner probably did not realize what they were losing when she left. My hat is off to Petra for all her hard work.

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many thanks to Petra, Kelmo, and all the others for all the time and effort they put in, and for the lonely days spent ferociously banging your heads against the walls!
I still wish I had the time in the day to do the reporting - but, as with so many of us, real life seems to gain weight as time passes. Right now, mine's giving me a hernia.
But, thanks again, sincerely, for all you did. I can only hope this means you have more hours in the day to enjoy yourselves in these fair lands of Siege!
*salutes*

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But the good news is she is now playing again (at least on Siege!)

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many thanks to Petra, Kelmo, and all the others for all the time and effort they put in, and for the lonely days spent ferociously banging your heads against the walls!
I still wish I had the time in the day to do the reporting - but, as with so many of us, real life seems to gain weight as time passes. Right now, mine's giving me a hernia.
But, thanks again, sincerely, for all you did. I can only hope this means you have more hours in the day to enjoy yourselves in these fair lands of Siege!
*salutes*
I still have a blessed pair of boots that you crafted Otto. I will have them until they close UO forever lol