• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Important re: whiterabbit aka Ozog

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Our friend Ozog was admitted to the hospital last night. I just talked with him and he expects to be there for a few days. They will be running some tests. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Update. They plan to do an ultrasound on his heart today. Not sure what time yet.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Oh dear, I hope all goes well. I'll be thinking of him. Thanks for keeping us informed Old Gypsy.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are in our thoughts and prayers whiterabbit.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well that lil varmit will be in my thoughts and prayers too.
He won't get any ice cream.
I had to do that junk few yrs. ago, poor lol goblin be lucky they give him yucky runny jello to eat ! MEH !
Do not panic our lil friend sometimes those pricey tests just tell us we are ok or that we just need to be careful of something a bit better so we do not get no issues. :( So take care and we wish ya the best and hopefully they will tell ya that you simply got gas or something from eating too many goblin treats !

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
AW!!!! Noes! Poor Ozog. He will be added to the list of prayers. I do hope all goes well.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Just tell me where to aim a greater heal. All my best wishes Ozog.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thank you all for the prayers and good wishes! It means so much to Ozog that you guys are thinking about him. I just talked with him again a short while ago and it looks like the ultrasound will be done tomorrow. We should know more then. Keep the prayers and happy thoughts coming till he's safely back home again! :grouphug:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the update OG. Let him know that today is National Care Givers Day! Good omen!

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our friend Ozog was admitted to the hospital last night. I just talked with him and he expects to be there for a few days. They will be running some tests. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Get better soon oz. Love emma

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is his heart pregnant? Hope you get well and start posting again soon

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sending good thoughts and prayers to you for tomorrow's test.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm just glad he's getting the tests at all, I've always heard Goblins have an inherit fear of tests. Despite the fact that my boots (5 years later!) still smell of urine I wish our little friend well and hope for a swift recovery.

MollyAtlantic

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sending up prayers and elvish healing energies towards you and make sure your aim for the floor even if you are laying on the table...doctors don't understand.

Morbid Malice

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Girkle for the info.....

Need to spread around alot of gold for the poor gobbie in the hospital....

Miss ya Ozog! Get better!

Siouxsie/Darkwave

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Latest update: They have definitely scheduled the ultrasound for tomorrow morning. I talked with Ozog a few minutes ago and he sounds a bit better. He's still on oxygen and blood thinners. The oxygen is for the COPD (that's what flared up and put him in the hospital). He says the blood thinner is precautionary since people with serious respiratory conditions are at somewhat higher risk for blood clots. Tomorrow's ultrasound should provide a clearer picture. And hopefully, he can return home soon. *crosses fingers*

Tinky Feetz

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Mees an Amizelly gibs ar tautz an parez tu yoo Ozog. Mees an hurz misus yoos. Eburfing bees gud becuz eburbudy noos dat OZOG WINZ!!!!

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Many prayers for a good man, and sneaky goblin. Hoping you get some ice cream soon!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Icky is running around the Emporium shouting, "OZOG WINZ!" :snoopy:

They did the ultrasound this morning, and our favorite goblin's brave heart is doing ok! Now if he will stay away from that stuff he's been told to avoid - *cough cough hack cough* - well, he promises he has quit, and the way things look today he should be coming home soon. :)