• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Important Rares Forum Change!

Y

YourOwn

There is nothing wrong with the forums now. Are you that much of a busybody that you feel the need to screw up something that isn't broken? It's not like these forums are swamped as it is and the only thing you're misguided vision is going to do is spread the few posts that there are out to forums that no one really reads.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, well...i dunno about everyone else but I for one am glad they finally decided to sort some of the rares out, i get tired of seeing posts of simi and holiday rares etc....this is a really great change

G

<blockquote><hr>

There is nothing wrong with the forums now. Are you that much of a busybody that you feel the need to screw up something that isn't broken? It's not like these forums are swamped as it is and the only thing you're misguided vision is going to do is spread the few posts that there are out to forums that no one really reads.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually as I recall from a debate this past summer, there were a number of individuals who wished to see artifacts, holiday items, and other spawning items moved to the x-shard forum, or shard specific trade forums, as the term rare as defined by ryna during this long past debate and by any dictionary is an item of limited numbers.

All of the items being relegated to other forums continue to spawn, and are by no means rare. In addition if you guage the number of posts which are placed in this single forum on a daily basis by regulars and then by non regulars you would come to two conclusions.

1. There are alot of posts which are repetitive, and do not belong
2. These posts which do not belong will help make the other trade forums much more active, without hurting the rares forum, and provide a better experience for those of us who use it reguarly.

C

Cat Crimson

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you that bored in real life that you feel the need to come on here and be bitchy on an internet forum ? By the way, why don't you have the cojones to post under your usual forum name instead of one you just made up to be gobby and unpleasant.

I think the forum changes are positive, whilst enquiries from people who have come across something they genuinely don't know the provenance and value of are fine, I agree that the volume of posts regarding sales of semi, holiday and spawning items gets a bit much. The rares collector forum isn't swamped but it is one of the busiest boards.