• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) --Important Meeting-- Vesper plans to annex Cove 8/5/14 8pm est

Quacklebush

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Meeting will be held this coming Tuesday 8pm Eastern, to discuss Vespers plans to annex Cove.

Cove was given a voice this past Council Meeting, and that voice sang clear that Cove is unable to provide stability to the region. And now with the Humanists marching through with talks of warring the orcs, Vesper sees no other choice but to annex Cove and bring stability back to OUR region once and for all.

Join us at the Vesper Counselor's Hall this Tuesday 8pm Eastern, runes and gates provided at Vesper Bank. All cities are welcome.

-Guv'na Quack

Last edited:

BadBart

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Vesper and Moonglow have taken COVE! Governor Quacklebush now controls cove. The vesper flags hang proudly in the town of cove! The Moonglow Army Raided cove with a Force so powerful the Cove Council had no chance! HAIL TO GOVERNOR QUACK!!!!

Beordred

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
As the Governor of Minoc, I must protest this action. Are not all the lands of Brittania, Trammel under the rule of Lord Blackthorn, including the village of Cove? What charter gives Vesper the right to annex another town? Should I, as the governor of Minoc, raise the Minoc militia to defend against the lawless arm of Vesper? What or who gives the Governor of Vesper the right to designate a governor? Is the new Governor of Cove subject to Quacklebush or Lord Blackthorn?

I find it is my duty to stand against this imperial action of Vesper and protest to the fullest extent of the law. This action seems completely unwarranted. This is too much power to be held in the hands of one Governor. What is to happen next? Will Britain raise an orcish army to annex Trinsic? Perhaps I should bring actions against, and annex Luna. Or perhaps a player run town? Toad Town seems to be in turmoil. I shall use my power as Governor to annex them !

BadBart

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Listen Governor OF Minoc any action you take on the town of vesper you will deal with The Moonglow Army. ANY ACTION TAKEN on Vesper will be dealt with Harsly.......

Signed Governor Summer of Moonglow

BadBart

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
As the Governor of Minoc, I must protest this action. Are not all the lands of Brittania, Trammel under the rule of Lord Blackthorn, including the village of Cove? What charter gives Vesper the right to annex another town? Should I, as the governor of Minoc, raise the Minoc militia to defend against the lawless arm of Vesper? What or who gives the Governor of Vesper the right to designate a governor? Is the new Governor of Cove subject to Quacklebush or Lord Blackthorn?

I find it is my duty to stand against this imperial action of Vesper and protest to the fullest extent of the law. This action seems completely unwarranted. This is too much power to be held in the hands of one Governor. What is to happen next? Will Britain raise an orcish army to annex Trinsic? Perhaps I should bring actions against, and annex Luna. Or perhaps a player run town? Toad Town seems to be in turmoil. I shall use my power as Governor to annex them !

you can protest the action all you want it was done already WITHOUT the Kings permission and we will continue to stabilize this Realm as needed !!!!

Quacklebush

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arrr... It appears our wee battle has awoken the Guv'na in his sleepy town. Iffin I be you id worry not of orcish armies nor daydreams of annexing Luna, but of angering the mighty Vesper/Glow alliance that sits on yer doorstep.

Yerr absence in the Council has not gone unnoticed, perhaps the citizens of Minoc too be needin our protection...

Last edited:

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Very Interesting........* Makes a mental note*