• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Impersonator - Warning

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had one of the festival staff ICQ me saying they saw and "Assia" asking for a vendor. I already have my vendor and I haven't been on with my Europa "Assia Penryn" recently. I haven't seen this character personally to confirm, but be forewarned that there may be one running around. Considering last time I checked that you are unable to make a character named Assia at the moment, this means that the individual is probably left over from when I brokered for Tradespot under Centurio. I had many folks who tried to impersonator me back then.

Anyways, please always ICQ or PM me before handing anything over to me or doing deals where trust is a factor. My ICQ is 465-972-004. Thank you and be safe folks.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks Assia for the warning!

If you are looking to do dealings with me, I am the character: Sneaky Toad

And am in the guild: Toad

With the guild title of: Alexander

It is also wise to either PM or ICQ the person before doing dealings with them. People are always looking to steal a quick buck so please make sure they are who they say they are before doing any transactions! :)

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
URGENT!!

To those that are new, PLEASE read this!!

When submitting/paying for ANYTHING having to do with the Silent Auction. Please Please Please make sure it is the right nails warstein. He has stated that he will be wearing the Europa gold explorer set (spellbook, lantern, etc) and will have his ICQ number as the guild tile AS WELL as the guild abbreviation of (~AFK)

Here is a link to Nail's thread:
http://stratics.com/community/threa...nds-saturday-february-8th-7-00-pm-est.310863/

Last edited: