• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] impermissible Conjurer's Trinket, Ranger Cloak of Augmentation, Warden's Armor of Augmentation (Atlantic)

knagisa5

Visitor
Just got back into the game and was trying to sell items I don't use anymore to buy some of the newer stuff. I have a Conjurer's Trinket, Ranger Cloak of Augmentation, and Warden's Armor of Augmentation that I was trying to vendor but it says they are impermissible. Pretty sure I bought these off of vendors when I used to play on Pacific, but that was many years ago so not sure if anything can be done nowadays. Are these still worth anything and are people interested in buying these kind of items? Let me know, thanks for your help.

Outlaw Torn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are still worth something but if you cant put them on a vendor then they were duped.

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
That system has been broken since they implemented it. And if you search on here maybe you can pull up the old threads, they just put their head in the sand as usual. When items get transferred around or you get that error while trying to transfer message certain things can get flagged and I don't know why or what the rules are, but it happens and has happened since they half assed that implementation.

knagisa5

Visitor
Yeah, I'm going through all my items and started finding more and more that are impermissible that are clearly not duped. The most ridiculous one being my old small ship that I just bought from a NPC vendor back on my old shard. I contacted a GM but they said there's nothing they can do about it. For now I just have a book on my vendor to contact me on discord if they want it for 50% of VS price.