• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

-=Imperial Zog Recruitment=-

T

ThraximusZog

Greetings Blood of Sonoma,

As most of you know, I am Thraximus Zog the guild leader of the various Zog guilds on various games and servers. Sonoma has always been the homeland for me and thus Zog.. Sadly the Empire is for lack of a better word extinct here.

If you are bored and tired of this "New Age" of pvp on Sonoma and want a refreshing change of game play style then I call once more upon all loyal Zogs who still play Sonoma to contact your emperor.

We are currently creating a new army division composed of 10 active players but for this new division they must be ex-Zogs and ex-pvpers from Sonoma.

I have contacted many of you already but for the ones that I could not get a hold of, or former Zogs that perhaps want to give it another go...this thread is for you!

Upon creating a new character you shall be fully trained within a week and be given all the supplies you need to pvp good in our insane wars of conquest and victories! We use AIM/vent/Ts and IRC chat for guild communications at "TheZogEmpire.com"

I know many of you think that ZOG is an after-thought these days on SONOMA and portray me and the zogs as weak... this is merely talk from past enemies who are now in power on Sonoma (will not name names). Rest assured that the Empire is strong and has about 50+ players in it right now (all active) I urge old Zog comrades to contact me and I can show you the progress of Zog, for I can only show you and not tell you. You can look for yourselves but I would very much like to have old Sonoma Zogs re-join the family once more and conquer virtual world(s) with me once more.

Once again Zog is a semi-RP and semi-PVP guild but a full-WAR guild, most of you ex-Zogs already know this. The age of a paranoid and insanely butcher of an emperor are over and I welcome you all back with open arms, so long as you fight and die well for the empire!

-Emperor Zog the 1st, Master of the Universe-

T

ThraximusZog

Great, iv gotten about 4 ex-Zogs from this post ready to re-arm for the summer offensive. I know there is more that still play Sonoma so RE-INLIST!!! no 401k or signing bonus plus may be subject to intense slavery from superiors.

-Emperor Thraximus Zog, aka president 4 life of Zog

T

ThraximusZog

We now have two full divisions but my Imperial Guard division is only half full, I still need 4 more ex-zogs and 1 captain. Rocky your the general if u ever get on u %$#@. otherwise ill replace you with some fanatic.