• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

imbune?

P

peanutbutter

i was told that this is the crafter-specific ability to rip a mod off of one weapon or piece of armor and put it on another.

that doesn't sound right.

where can i get full info on this?

D

D'Amavir

i was told that this is the crafter-specific ability to rip a mod off of one weapon or piece of armor and put it on another.

The big thread stickied up top of this board.

S

Sarphus

That's a common misconception. Basically, you unravel items to get one of 3 types of resource. You then use that resource along with gems to imbue a mod onto an item.

The quality of ingredients required to add a mod to an item is based on the intensity of the mod.

The system is pretty complicated, but it makes all that garbage loot that you normally would leave on a corpse actually have value.