• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Imbuing

K

Kou (DoT)

Susan in general chat was kind enough to point me to Zolaf's imbuing calculator, for which I'm incredibly grateful.
If confused me a whole lot, but not before I concluded that I don't think I'm looking for the impossible.
The upshot is that if it's possible, and for a price that lets me retain some measure of happy face, then "price check" will probably evolve into "buying".

Across the following pieces:
Leather Gorget
Leather Bustier
Leather Skirt
Leather Sleeves
Leather Gloves

These total properties:
70 Physical resist
65 Fire Resist
61 Cold Resist
50 Poison Resist
50 Energy Resist
40% Lower Mana Cost
All the mana increase that'll fit

(I'd very much not object if there were some way to keep a Pendant of the Magi in place of the gorget, but that would make the resists harder:()
(also, I suppose I could switch out the Novo Jewellery set for 2/6 ring and brace, if that's needed)

P

pgib

The only costly thing is lower mana cost, 40 on 5 pieces means 25 relics (at 15-30k each) and 50 essences of order (15 to 50k each).

For the resistances you need boura's pelt which is so easy to get i wouldn't really pay for it, just pay a visit to high plains boura.

Once you get the expensive resources you can ask in general chat for an artificer, imbuing is usually free of charge.

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Resist-wise, it can be easily done and assuming you also need 100% lrc besides the 40% lmc, there will be a few mods slots left for MI.

Depending on what you want to use the suit for though, you might want to change some things around.
For instance;
-Do you need the luck from the Bleue jewelery set?
-What do you (want to) wear as a talisman?
-Are you going to PvM or PvP with the suit, or just banksit?
-Will you adding other things like sash, robe, apron?
-What kind of gold do you want to spend?

This is just some info for others, including me, that could be used to improve your suit where needed.

Kind regards, Maleachi

K

Kou (DoT)

It's for a bard, so no LRC needed, which really makes planning the suit feel like I'm missing something.
MR I get largely from replica Talkeesh Crown (4), Lt. Sash (2), Tangle (2), Novo Jewels (2) (on top of that there's the peace spellsong when I use it (22) and Shame weapon/shield (6/3)). So I'm not that panicked about MR on the suit.

-Don't really need the luck from the Novo set, it's just the 3/6 and the 2MR I use it for.
-I forgot Talisman, I've been using the Totem of the Void (if I got the name correct) so I need less LMC on the suit.
-PvM
-No robe or cloak, but Tangle and rep. lt sash (got a look to keep up).
-Some millions. I don't really have a handle on the prices, but I know not to expect miracles for 6 figures :)

Would keeping the Pendant of the Magi be possible, and not overly difficult? It's a look thing again :p

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
All 70 res
20 LMC (+20 from pedant and talli)
32 MI
15 HPI
150 durability

It will be about 2.5m (I'll calculate more carefully if we deal).
The price will be differ if you want other modes or 250 dur. For example, if you are going to use 5 int + 3 hp shroud you needn't 15 hpi on your armor.

Also I can imbue jewels for you (2/6 + sdi, dci, int or regens).

K

Kou (DoT)

All 70 res
20 LMC (+20 from pedant and talli)
32 MI
15 HPI
150 durability

It will be about 2.5m (I'll calculate more carefully if we deal).
The price will be differ if you want other modes or 250 dur. For example, if you are going to use 5 int + 3 hp shroud you needn't 15 hpi on your armor.

Also I can imbue jewels for you (2/6 + sdi, dci, int or regens).
Am I reading correctly that you're offering the 70/65/61/50/50 across the gloves/sleeves/bustier/skirt, along with 20LMC, 32MI and 15HPI for about 2.5mil-ish?

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Yes, but it's just an estimate. I need to calculate which resists I need craft and which imbue. Then I'll be able to say you exactly mods and price.

K

Kou (DoT)

I was just double checking it was what I wanted on the bits I wanted.
Can I say "Make it so"? :D

If the recalculated estimate ends up quite a bit over the 2.5mil one, I may consider reconsidering. But that's more like millions over :)

K

Kou (DoT)

150 should be fine :)
Thank you

Would there be any chance of getting it sorted by tomorrow evening?

Zolaf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Susan in general chat was kind enough to point me to Zolaf's imbuing calculator, for which I'm incredibly grateful.
If confused me a whole lot, but not before I concluded that I don't think I'm looking for the impossible.
If you have imbuing I can help walk you through the calculator. If nothing else you can find out if you are getting cheating in the price of what you want...let me know by PM please.