• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imbuing question

A

Argantes

I want a very specific mempo made, if I start with an excptional leather mempo made with GM arms lore, does that make the property cap 500%?

This is what I have come up with.. I want MR2 LMC 8 12,14,13,9,19. I checked the intensity of every property at a soul forge and found two problems, 1, when I added the properties up it was over 500% and 2. Max resist to imbue is 18. Is this correct, am I right to add the property weights together?

Then i remembered you can enhance, imbued items. So i checked the material bonuses page on uo.com and see barbed leather gives bonuses to resists of 2,1,2,3,4. So instead I check the total property weight with the resists lowered, with the hope that it will succesfully enhance after imbuing to achieve my desired resists. Total intensity now adds up to 476%. Great!

So my main question is folks, are my calculations correct, is this do-able? Thanks in advance for any help/

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you may imbue 3 resists only (5 total mods). You need to be very lucky to get 2 other resists bump from arms lore and exceptional bonus only.
As for enhance - you'll break it with 90% chance.

A

Argantes

So barbed kit, normal leather, hope for one close and then imbue! got it! :p

A

Argantes

Although.... the physical (12) and poison (9) are possible with normal leather (exceptional + armslore) i would think?

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Base leather resists are 2/4/3/3/3. So you want mods like +10/+10/+10/+6/+16

Crafting using runic can give better results since runic mod added to (exceptional + armslore) bonus. I have plain leather HRSK sewn gloves with 24 phys resists