• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

imbuing macro

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
can somebody pls share how to do an imbuing macro, WORD FOR WORD

i am asking others for help ,and it is not helping at all

thanks anyway to petra and traveller but i really need text to show exactly what the macro should say, i am using 3 parts, sunaete and RPD, LRC, LUCK i am at 111.5 and am fed up with targetting everything

so you must have a 3 part macro to allow for the failures

REEFHAWK1969

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
first off, i am imbuing Platemail Suneate, Exceptional, my character has 120 BS and uses a 30 Ash Hammer, so every time he makes a pair, it is exceptional. Using UO Assist, (I have the Imbuing grey thing on my screen).
step 1. You hit Record on UO Assist.
then you double click on Imbuing
then you select imbue item
then you target the item you want to imbue
then you select what you want on item, firstmod i add is Reflect Physical Defense
now select the intensity, i do 8 % (i do max intensity, using only 1 magical residu
now select Yes imbue this item
now select Reimbue this item
now select what you want on item, 2nd i do luck
now select the intensity, i do 39
now select what you want on item, 3rd i do LRC
now select the intensity, i do 17 %
now select Reimbue Last (i do this between 4 and 8 times)
now selct Unravel item
Target item you just imbued
now go to the UO Assist and change both lines that say "Target" to:
Convert to Target Type

Each of the intensities i used was using the minimum amount of Magical Residue and the Cheapest Gems. On the final Mod, I would take it down to around 53 or 54% intensity. You just have to play with the number of mods and the amount of intensity as you work the Imbuing skill.

this is what my Macro actually looks like:

Use skill/Cast spell
Menu selection
Target item Type
Menu selection
Menu selection
Menu selection
Menu selection
Menu selection
Menu selection
Menu selection
Menu selection
Menu selection
Menu selection
Menu selection
Menu selection
Menu selection
Target Item Type

I then assigned it a key, so all I had to do was hit the key and it would imbue that one item and then unravel it. The hardest part was keeping up with the indgredients for imbuing. I was constantly running out of Gems and Magical Residue.

Of course yours will have a different number of Menu Selections, depending on how many times you want to attempt reimbuing the last Mod.

I sure hope all of this makes sense.

Good luck

Spanky

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have something very similar to that, but I start my macro by actually creating the jingasa.
That way I just have Residue,Gems and Ingots(less weight then jingasas) in my backpack.

Each time I start the macro a jingasa gets made, and it gets imbued and unraveled. Rince and repeat.

Mods I Imbue on jingasa is LRC - RPD and Luck several times.

The Macro took me all the way to 120 pretty fast.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
first off, i am imbuing Platemail Suneate, Exceptional, my character has 120 BS and uses a 30 Ash Hammer, so every time he makes a pair, it is exceptional. Using UO Assist, (I have the Imbuing grey thing on my screen).
step 1. You hit Record on UO Assist.
then you double click on Imbuing
then you select imbue item
then you target the item you want to imbue
then you select what you want on item, firstmod i add is Reflect Physical Defense
now select the intensity, i do 8 % (i do max intensity, using only 1 magical residu
now select what you want on item, 2nd i do luck
now select the intensity, i do 39
now select what you want on item, 3rd i do LRC
now select the intensity, i do 17 %
now select Reimbue Last (i do this between 4 and 8 times)
now selct Unravel item
Target item you just imbued
now go to the UO Assist and change both lines that say "Target" to:
Convert to Target Type

Each of the intensities i used was using the minimum amount of Magical Residue and the Cheapest Gems. On the final Mod, I would take it down to around 53 or 54% intensity. You just have to play with the number of mods and the amount of intensity as you work the Imbuing skill.

this is what my Macro actually looks like:

Use skill/Cast spell
Menu selection
Target item Type
Menu selection
Menu selection
Menu selection
Menu selection
Menu selection
Menu selection
Menu selection
Menu selection
Menu selection
Menu selection
Menu selection
Menu selection
Menu selection
Target Item Type

I then assigned it a key, so all I had to do was hit the key and it would imbue that one item and then unravel it. The hardest part was keeping up with the indgredients for imbuing. I was constantly running out of Gems and Magical Residue.

Of course yours will have a different number of Menu Selections, depending on how many times you want to attempt reimbuing the last Mod.

I sure hope all of this makes sense.

Good luck

Spanky
nope does not work for me :( it does not select the suneate?

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
guys it does not work, it will not target the made suneate, can you pls double check what the macro says?

REEFHAWK1969

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be playing UO this evening. if you will send me an ICQ, I would be glad to walk you through it. the only thing i can think of is: did you change the line to "Target Item Type"? If you did, then send ICQ this evening. Talk to you later.