• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Imbuing Ingredients Rune Book on Catskills ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I am progressing my imbuer towards Legendary status on Catskills (still working on it....), I have thought to build up a rune book or 2 with locations to all of the imbuing ingredients so that whenever I need them I will have runes to the pertaining locations.

If you are an imbuer playing Catskills who already has such a book and are willing to help me out make runes' copies for mine, please PM me.

Thank you very much for the kind help.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup most of the mats are in the abyss. However you can get a few in mobs from Ter Mur.

Void Orbs
Boura Pelts
Slith Tounge

Those are a few off the top of my head. And you can get some through mining/LJ.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup most of the mats are in the abyss.

So for most of the materials needed it ain't possible to just recall to the area and get them ? Dang.....

And you can get some through mining/LJ.
Which are the ones obtainable through mining and lumberjacking in the new lands ?

And it got to be in the Abyss or they come also by mining and lunberjacking in Ter Mur ?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
There's a rune book locked down on a rubble table on the floor in my Luna house here that has many of the better Ter Mur Locations: