• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

imbuing gains per 1000 residue?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
ok i started this morning with 1000 residue and started at 90 skill !
I am using exceptional daggers and imbuing them to 40 ( i think it was took 4 residu and 8 gems) then I imbu with luck at 1 residue and 1 gem !keeping my chance below 60 and I went through all 100o residue and gained 2.6 !so now I am at 92.6!

Does this seem about right to you all who have gmed or better the skill?

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's awful. I'm wanting less and less to max out this skill even though I'm going to need to do get halfway decent items. :/

H

house4saleUO

From what I have read, shouldn't you be using runic made daggers at that high of skill?? I havn't done imbueing yet myself but I have been reading all the articles about it. I think I read somewhere that at about 70 you should start using dull copper runic made stuff. Can anyone confirm this???

I am using exceptional daggers and imbuing them to 40 ( i think it was took 4 residu and 8 gems) then I imbu with luck at 1 residue and 1 gem !keeping my chance below 60 and I went through all 100o residue and gained 2.6 !so now I am at 92.6!

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Doesn't matter. Imbue one high intensity, then imbue one more property just high enough to get you around 60% difficulty.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Doesn't matter. Imbue one high intensity, then imbue one more property just high enough to get you around 60% difficulty.
exactly I am just trying to figure out if this is the method thats beeing used and if my results are on-par
The use of dc hammer is either to get resources from items created or or imbu after making since i have no hammers this is no longer option for me!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Switch to Exp Small platemail Jingasa, they are mage armor, so they start with a 140 on them. I have been doing LRC and luck and I am at 98.3 now.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Switch to Exp Small platemail Jingasa, they are mage armor, so they start with a 140 on them. I have been doing LRC and luck and I am at 98.3 now.
Thanks frodo I will try that I have made a few of those maybe 10 or so seemed about the same but it would save me some residue ill give it a try later tonight!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks frodo I will try that I have made a few of those maybe 10 or so seemed about the same but it would save me some residue ill give it a try later tonight!
I was stuck at 77 and switched. Cheaper resources and I hit 98.3 in less than 4 hrs. Was getting .5 gain every 10 Jingasa. Did LRC then added luck.