• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imbuing: 100%LRC + all 70's

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those of you, that havent been in the beta, but are still interested, how things are handled.

I settled myself to a mediocre task: building up an armour suit with 100% lrc and all 70's resist. I simply used an elf with 120 imbuing and the forge, which gave me 1% bonus. (I didnt expected to come into regions, where imbue chances getting really low.)

For the records: I used up
- 10 cloth (straw hat)
- 33 (leather) (chest, legs, sleeves, gorget and gloves of plain leather armour)
- 24 relics (6-times lrc of 16/17%)
- 48 amber (for lrc)
- 56 enchanted essence
- 30 diamonds
- 16 rubies
- 21 sapphires
- 26 amethysts
- 23 emeralds

I started with one exceptional leather armour set with a cloth hat. I had no problems with the lrc (4-times 17% and 2-times 16%) to reach 100 lrc. But when I started with the resistances, i realized that it is a more fuzzy task, than I thought. After equipping the starting set, i was able to write down the resitances of that suit. (You can read them from the characters actual statistics.) With little calculations I 've split the missing resits onto imbuing slots with avoiding to exceed 80% intensity per resist. (That would have caused the need to use rare ingredients.) I came up with 11 precalculated resist slots. Unfortunately I had to change that, course resist from exceptional/armslore counts into the imbued resists.
Example:
Plain leather armour has 2 physical resit. I can imbue for max 15%. That way the highes reachable value for resist would be 17%. If I start with 5% from beeing exceptional + armslore (that bonus gets randomly distributed) I still can imbue a max of 17% and loosing my exept bonus. So I ended up imbuing max on try and fail or succeed. Lowest diffculty chance that i 've met was around 42% and I only failed once on an attempt.
RNG usually hits harder on a produ shard, so the used up resources there will be little higher.

If anyone wants to build up such a suit on a produ shard my suggestions would be:
- use spined runics and try to get the needed lrc out of the runic
- try to start with armour pieces, that have high resits of one kind (to keep more of those resists from exceptional bonus)

Originaly I wanted to start with 5 armourpieces/a hat and a pendant of the magi. Only searching through the heartwood recipes seemed to be too mch work for me but it could be a possible replacement.

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And a suit like that is pretty much worthless for anything else except bank sitting. No MR, LMC, HPI etc.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not everyone plays with high end equipment. I guess you cant imagine what ppl are doing with worse armour sets ....

I could have build a quick, dirty and expensive set (probably faster ...) by throwing in some artifacts:
- pendant of the magi
- scrappers compendium
- totem of the void
- ornament of the magician
- hat of the magi or kasa of the raj in
Together with imbued chest, sleeves, hands, legs and a modified ecru citrine ring that would probably fit better for your desires. But there are things inside that not everybody (me for example *g*) can get ahold off on a produ shard.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would definitely use suits with all 70 resists and 100% LRC on my crafters and miner/LJ characters. The ability to put them in a suit that actually has a unified look and a not-ugly hat plus 100% LRC and great resists would be a luxury. And because they don't usually do much in the way of hunting, the suits would probably last them forever.

I have crafter characters and miner/LJ characters spread out on a number of shards and they all wear a hodge podge of LRC pieces picked up as loot or purchased very cheaply (e.g., a full LRC suit of looted pieces for 60k). They are so mismatched sometimes I'm embarrassed to admit they're mine!

H

Hebus

Btw ... for mining characters ... you can imbue mining gloves. :)
That's really nice. I smell a new market for +5 mining gloves with 15LRC and mage armor.

No more taking off the gloves because getting low on mana while fighting ore elementals :thumbsup:

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And a suit like that is pretty much worthless for anything else except bank sitting. No MR, LMC, HPI etc.
*Shrug*

I don't know my tamer on both accounts run low to mid 40% resist and 100LRC and gee they both play with Greater Dragons etc and do pretty darn good, well at least in my opinion :)