• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

imbueing powerscroll

N

nemo

Could someone please tell me how you get imbueing powerscrolls, I've searched but can't seem to find any info...thanks

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try talking to the three quest-givers around the soulforge in the Royal City.

K

kaldera4

yea but there you only get 105,110,115 right? where do i get 120?

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They each give one of two intensities. Also, don't forget about scroll-binding. You don't need to get a 120 any more: a bunch of 115s (or a buckload of 110s) are enough.

Y

Yen Sid

They each give one of two intensities. Also, don't forget about scroll-binding. You don't need to get a 120 any more: a bunch of 115s (or a buckload of 110s) are enough.
What is this scroll-binding you are speaking of?

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, use the scrolls early in the process of gaining. The threshold between current skill and cap is a modifier in the gain percentage. If you eat a 115 you gain faster than if you don't basically.