• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Imbued Gravestone...dyable, engravable

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yo peeps... I have an old imbued gravestone. When imbuing first came out it was able to imbue some things that it can't today, such as minor artifacts and apparently things like this gravestone... To my knowledge that situation was fixed rather quickly but the imbued items remained in game. The gravestones came out when imbuing was introduced to the game, with the Stygian Abyss expansion (gravestone is a deco item from the Primevil Lich spawn).

Imbuing this particular item added some odd benefits to it... it gained a weapon property (however it can't be equipped, which should be expected, i don't imagine there is a graphic to show a character holding a gravestone in their hand...) and due to the weapon property it can be engraved with a weapon engraving tool... in addition it can be dyed with regular dyes (no pigments)... dying and engraving cannot normally be done on gravestones...

Gravestone 1.PNG Gravestone 2.PNG Gravestone 3.PNG Gravestone 4.PNG

So... my questions...
Have any of you seen more of these? or own any yourselves? I acquired this one earlier this year after buying a collection on Pacific....
How long did it take until imbuing was corrected after Stygian Abyss came out?

I am trying to figure out if this is unique or how likely it is to being unique