• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Imbue Service Now Available.

F

Fizz_Oc

Hey All

Imbuing service now available - Plenty of gear and mats available right now and can make many pieces of gear...

Also selling +13 Tame/Lore/Vet Jewelry sets
Pricing competitive and always open to discussion/barter...

PST Here
MSN: [email protected]
In-game: Fizz/Butch/Smif

Thanks

F

Fizz_Oc

Thanks to Zolo First Happy customer - 13 Triple Tame set with 10LRC on Each...thanks

D

Dain

Quote on the following earrings please:

Arms Lore Exceptional Base

5 Lower Mana Cost

2 Mana Regen

Mage Armor

8 Stamina Increase

+ Poison Resist.

5 Lower Mana Cost

2 Mana Regen

15% LRC

Mage Armor

+ HP or Stam

Following Jewl set:

1/2

+10 tame

+10 lore

20% Enhance Potions

On each piece.

And finally, not sure if this one is possible, but if you can alter the "Damage Type" of weapons, I would like to purchase a;

Boomerang with:

30 SSI

10 HCI

100% Poison damage.

I have a substantial collection of Imbuing materials myself if you're lacking anything. I assume you will need quite a few Seeds of Renewal and Abyssal Cloth for my request.

F

Fizz_Oc

I'll chart up some prices for you over the next 24 hours - Yes the Boomerrang is not possible so you will need to find one with 100% poison.

Thanks

D

Dain

Also after!

LEAFBLADE

30 Swing Speed Increase

50 Hit Lower Attack

50 Hit Lower Defence

55 Hit Mana Leach

Slayer

After one of each super slayer (Demon, Reptile, NOT Undead, Elemental, Arachnid and Repond)

Reptile is Highest priority ATM.

Ty