• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imagine if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EVERYONE got in the same TS/Vent/guild... and we all raided EVERY OTHER single shard... We would eat up every single shard out there.

What do you think the chances of that happeneing are?

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

EVERYONE got in the same TS/Vent/guild... and we all raided EVERY OTHER single shard... We would eat up every single shard out there.

we dont need your help! |M| works alone! lets go guys!!!

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i already did that with FL and we didn't need all you other nubs with us. we only raided the shards worth raiding.

next question, please.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
actually, i don't remember if we went to napa. we didn't stay on one shard for more then 3-4 weeks, farming 300-350m from each shard.

the ones i remember were:

sonoma
great lakes (eastern)
baja
lake austin
legends
origin
maybe napa?

now, i'm not saying this to belittle napa valley, but if we did go there i don't remember it. maybe it wasn't worth remembering.

however, no one stopped us from doing what we put out to accomplish. the shard that put up the biggest fight was great lakes. shortly after the tour, we ended taking the BC heirarchy (hag and her cronies).

those days, FL was an unstoppable force.

R

Rand Al

It would be a scream fest hag would get killed Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Kyrite would tell sargon to go fk himself more screaming would happen and after a while some people will be crying waaa waaa but hay id like to record it and put it on youtube!

Z

Zambowow

We would eat up everything single shard....not you....

You don't even PVP, you're barely ever in yew and when you are you're whacking off in the guard zone trying to get everyone guard whacked then looting.

Where do you belong in the we part? Explain that too me.

R

Rand Al

You don't even PVP, you're barely ever in yew and when you are you're whacking off in the guard zone trying to get everyone guard whacked then looting.

Tesla hugs guards you all hug houses. On other shards wl wont have a house to hide in what then?

Z

Zambowow

Tesla hugs guards you all hug houses. On other shards wl wont have a house to hide in what then?
Rand....join the dumbass group that continues to claim we house hide...i thought you were more mature than the 12-15 year olds that spam that in THC/Supr....guess not.

We only house hide under two conditions. When we have members in stat (which you'll see us out as soon as everyone is out of stat) or when we are outnumbered quite a bit. Even when were outnumbered 2 to 1 were out fighting.

I don't see any of your guildies out when they're out numbered 3 to 1? I don't seem them out there even when they're outnumbered 2 to 1? Rand....to be honest, I rarely see your dumbass self out there, period....

You're a good mage, I'll admit...but you sure are a stupid ****er :\ Never imagined you dropping as low as Supr/THC and of all people, Tesla, by saying that. Just shows how intelligent you really are to jump on that bandwagon....its a sad thing....

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

How do I hug guard zone on a red...?

I can kill you... My red could kill you, everyone seems to put wagers on fights, wanna do the same?

Z

Zambowow

How do I hug guard zone on a red...?

I can kill you... My red could kill you, everyone seems to put wagers on fights, wanna do the same?
Yes Tesla I will duel you for a wager. How about a 1 million dollar duel? In front of everyone at yew? Let me know when.

BTW - When are you there on your red and who the **** is your red? (Exactly my point....)

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes Tesla I will duel you for a wager. How about a 1 million dollar duel? In front of everyone at yew? Let me know when.

BTW - When are you there on your red and who the **** is your red? (Exactly my point....)
Rebel Yell is my red. And NO you have never killed me... TRUST me, when I cast Exp you run in the house and shoot me with arrows, then when you can't hit me, and I cast even a fireball on you, you run behind a wall ion your house.. When I find a guild... I will duel you. I am not gonna do it, then have your guild gank me then say I owe you a mil. I will do it when I have someone watching my back.

Z

Zambowow

Rebel Yell is my red. And NO you have never killed me... TRUST me, when I cast Exp you run in the house and shoot me with arrows, then when you can't hit me, and I cast even a fireball on you, you run behind a wall ion your house.. When I find a guild... I will duel you. I am not gonna do it, then have your guild gank me then say I owe you a mil. I will do it when I have someone watching my back.
Lol telsa.....wtf are you talking about? Remember your badass LFL guild that worked out so well? I couldn't count how many times I killed you.

My guild will gank you? Lol my guild could give a flying **** about ganking someone like you and why would they? You're a red, not orange, and if you were, you'd be worth a point....maybe...

You call out a duel for a wager then back out when I agree to it....wow! lol

What a ****ing pu**y.

Z

Zambowow

And btw....

you're never going to find a guild....meaning you'll never duel me....lol

you're a real winner man.....

B

Balian of Asgard

and btw,

I think anyone from any guild that visits these forums would love to gank you if they saw the chance.
but i wouldnt out of respect to zam re: an agreed upon duel with a wager.

NOT

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
actually, i don't remember if we went to napa. we didn't stay on one shard for more then 3-4 weeks, farming 300-350m from each shard.

the ones i remember were:

sonoma
great lakes (eastern)
baja
lake austin
legends
origin
maybe napa?

now, i'm not saying this to belittle napa valley, but if we did go there i don't remember it. maybe it wasn't worth remembering.

however, no one stopped us from doing what we put out to accomplish. the shard that put up the biggest fight was great lakes. shortly after the tour, we ended taking the BC heirarchy (hag and her cronies).

those days, FL was an unstoppable force.
Yep...but I dont see Atl on that list...hrmmm...

R

Rand Al

Rand....join the dumbass group that continues to claim we house hide...i thought you were more mature than the 12-15 year olds that spam that in THC/Supr....guess not.

We only house hide under two conditions. When we have members in stat (which you'll see us out as soon as everyone is out of stat) or when we are outnumbered quite a bit. Even when were outnumbered 2 to 1 were out fighting.

I don't see any of your guildies out when they're out numbered 3 to 1? I don't seem them out there even when they're outnumbered 2 to 1? Rand....to be honest, I rarely see your dumbass self out there, period....

You're a good mage, I'll admit...but you sure are a stupid ****er :\ Never imagined you dropping as low as Supr/THC and of all people, Tesla, by saying that. Just shows how intelligent you really are to jump on that bandwagon....its a sad thing....
Dude haha all i gotta say. There have been many times when i flag on a WL and guess what they do? Run strait to the house! Many times have i seen you all huddled in that house coming out and trying to kill one guy you have on target then go back in you all wait tell people flag so you can get in. I need to get a video program to film fights.
We do fight outnumbered allot Like today we fought WL Supr/Thc was about 6 people vs me and aires did i run in a house and hide then claim i didn't no i fought tell i locked up and got killed
You need to check yourself before you call anyone a dumb-ass just cause the truth hurts does not mean the person telling it is dumb. With that philosophy you will never know the truth and will forever be ignorant.

Chad what do you use to film the duels?

Also you must not know all my chars cause i am out there allot i have like 10 of them. Do you even know what guild i am in?

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol telsa.....wtf are you talking about? Remember your badass LFL guild that worked out so well? I couldn't count how many times I killed you.

My guild will gank you? Lol my guild could give a flying **** about ganking someone like you and why would they? You're a red, not orange, and if you were, you'd be worth a point....maybe...

You call out a duel for a wager then back out when I agree to it....wow! lol

What a ****ing pu**y.
I'm not backing out... Not even close. And you have never killed me.. Velandra has more balls then you, SHE will actually fight me, she may ... run of screen when redlined, but she doesn't hide in a house after one single cast. You have NEVER killed me.

And I am in negotiations right now with a guild... Shocking, eh? And you think one million gold is worth me backing out, I can damn near CRAFT 1 million gold checks.

Clarification: Tesla Wear cannot in any way create any type of checks, or gold. He only said that to prove a point, to prove a point to a guy who has a wierd name, and a house that he space rockets into when he sees anyone is attacking him.

TeLSa +5

and btw,

I think anyone from any guild that visits these forums would love to gank you if they saw the chance.
but i wouldnt out of respect to zam re: an agreed upon duel with a wager.

NOT
Who are you again?

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

we've never fought 3 to 1 odds your a fking idiot thats basically all we do when we fight M and or SUPR/THC

And everyone helps attack GOO! so i don't see waht your point is
the most we've ever had online was a good 8 or 9 maybe 10

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The other night I was checkin out Yew, and yes WL would not flag, they come up do their monkey dance hoping that you flag on them once you do they run straight for that house. God I hate Yew pvp ya all can keep that s*** hole. Nothing but white trash wannabe pvpers w/o an ounce of skill behind their gimp tamer or archer templates, w/o a house to hide in or the gimp temps you wouldn't see a single one of em around. The state of EA /UO pvp is too damn depressing to want to be involved in it, Kinda makes me want to shut down my accounts. :sleep2:

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The other night I was checkin out Yew, and yes WL would not flag, they come up do their monkey dance hoping that you flag on them once you do they run straight for that house. God I hate Yew pvp ya all can keep that s*** hole. Nothing but white trash wannabe pvpers w/o an ounce of skill behind their gimp tamer or archer templates, w/o a house to hide in or the gimp temps you wouldn't see a single one of em around. The state of EA /UO pvp is too damn depressing to want to be involved in it, Kinda makes me want to shut down my accounts. :sleep2:
where I come from...we refer to yew gate as the trailer park.

S

SUPRsalad

it has the same title on pac. all players (including myself) who partake in yew pvp are referred to as 'trailer trash'.

S

SUPRsalad

wrong again, lnr member on atl were using that term circa 2000.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as I knew Hag came up with that and coined that phrase. Maybe I am wrong.
No wai...it was aptly named based on reputation. Some even refer to it as the ghetto...but the trailer park has a better ring...especially based on home construction and lack of proper english.

The trailer park was part of american culture long before some dude named hag coined it...and UO Yew gate fel is just an extension of that american idealism.

I mean crap...chad plays here...I play here...white trash...nothing more nothing less. (if your azn...I would call you azn trash...no harm no foul.)

If you play yew gate...bottom of the barrel you are.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I played Atl in 2000, Yew gate was NOTHING, it was Brit and Bucs Den.
I would have said bucs den and moonglow during that time...

Make no mistake...yew gate was still the trailer park then...but the trailers were still new...

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No wai...it was aptly named based on reputation. Some even refer to it as the ghetto...but the trailer park has a better ring...especially based on home construction and lack of proper english.

The trailer park was part of american culture long before some dude named hag coined it...and UO Yew gate fel is just an extension of that american idealism.

I mean crap...chad plays here...I play here...white trash...nothing more nothing less. (if your azn...I would call you azn trash...no harm no foul.)

If you play yew gate...bottom of the barrel you are.
Few things...

One: Why would a DUDE name his character Hag? Hope you don't make that mistake a dude for a chick on a regular basis.

Two: What is wrong with Yew gate, it's pvp, it's in Fel... It's a common place, just some people never leave... Who cares... It's not the bottom of anything. I don't fight at Yew gate anymore I sold my house and moved on. I know that if I am borewd, I can log on and go to Yew gate and there is probably something going on.

The blues have g zone and reds have houses, the trick is to kill them before they reach "base".

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Few things...

One: Why would a DUDE name his character Hag? Hope you don't make that mistake a dude for a chick on a regular basis.

Two: What is wrong with Yew gate, it's pvp, it's in Fel... It's a common place, just some people never leave... Who cares... It's not the bottom of anything. I don't fight at Yew gate anymore I sold my house and moved on. I know that if I am borewd, I can log on and go to Yew gate and there is probably something going on.

The blues have g zone and reds have houses, the trick is to kill them before they reach "base".
1) Hag(ar) the horrible for starters...sit down. If you are too slo to know, that is a comic strip that began well before your ingame GF first spread her lips. (btw...I never heard mention of male or female did I?...sit down)
2) Bottom of the barrel...IE...everyone goes there...even the trammies. (you go there no?)...sit down.
3) Didnt you say you were ignoring my comments from the last one you answered onward? ...sit down mo-ron.

Again, did I ask you to respond...or were you just itching to talk to me friend?

Hooked on phonics? I must have really layed the pipe in that backyard kiddo...you are stuck to me like flies on poop.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) Hag(ar) the horrible for starters...sit down. If you are too slo to know, that is a comic strip that began well before your ingame GF first spread her lips. (btw...I never heard mention of male of female did I?...sit down)
2) Bottom of the barrel...IE...everyone goes there...even the trammies. (you go there no?)...sit down.
3) Didnt you say you were ignoring my comments from the last one you answered onward? ...sit down mo-ron.

Again, did I ask you to respond...or were you just itching to talk to me friend?

Hooked on phonics? I must have really layed the pipe in that backyard kiddo...you are stuck to me like flies on poop.
Well, if you look around, nobody "asks" me to do anything, I just kinda ... do. Sorry if you don't like it.

And you have been molesting the Pac forums for a while, I am pretty sure you knew "Hag" stood for Haginor. And all the Bull**** of people bringing real life into the thread... DId you think Sargon was gay... Or just hoping...

OH I GET IT, you were trying to be funny...

Dude, "Sit down" and "poop"... Are you trying to tell me something there, toilet boy?

Look you said "sit down" like 7 times... HAHA!

Your cute, you really are. Pick on the biggest dog in the yard to try to make a name for yourself. I applaud you! I forgotten you existed, your idiocy reminded me... *points up* see.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, if you look around, nobody "asks" me to do anything, I just kinda ... do. Sorry if you don't like it.

And you have been molesting the Pac forums for a while, I am pretty sure you knew "Hag" stood for Haginor. And all the Bull**** of people bringing real life into the thread... DId you think Sargon was gay... Or just hoping...

OH I GET IT, you were trying to be funny...

Dude, "Sit down" and "poop"... Are you trying to tell me something there, toilet boy?

Look you said "sit down" like 7 times... HAHA!

Your cute, you really are. Pick on the biggest dog in the yard to try to make a name for yourself. I applaud you! I forgotten you existed, your idiocy reminded me... *points up* see.
Gee...a couple days later and you already consider me a part of the family. I guess thats how they do things in teh DEEP souf.

Now I dont mean to rain on the parade...but you did say you were ignoring me. Is this like your version of love/hate?

No...you cannot have me over for dinner...a movie...a dinner and a movie. I like females...particularly ones not named hag(ar).

I said sit down less than 7...lrn2count?

*waves*...hey enjoy the radio show there bud...dont forget to play teh clapz to make you feel betterz about yerself.

har...har...har...

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gee...a couple days later and you already consider me a part of the family. I guess thats how they do things in teh DEEP souf.

Now I dont mean to rain on the parade...but you did say you were ignoring me. Is this like your version of love/hate?

No...you cannot have me over for dinner...a movie...a dinner and a movie. I like females...particularly ones not named hag(ar).

I said sit down less than 7...lrn2count?

*waves*...hey enjoy the radio show there bud...dont forget to play teh clapz to make you feel betterz about yerself.

har...har...har...
Ok Rhinestone Cowboy, I just read what you said like 5 times... Lost me.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i don't think i would last so long hearing sargon trying to lead would probally put me on my death bed! All the screaming WAAAAH HES TARGET NOO HES TARGET NOOO HES TARGET DAMN I DIED! - Sargon This repeats till all his characters are dead and the results of him screaming may vary to louder and louder.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh Rhinestone Cowboy, I just read what you said like 5 times... Lost me. Just sounds like you have sand in your Vagina and it's really starting to itch.

You like Females? You sure about that, you can't even tell the difference.
LOLz...nothing of merit here...move along...move along.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what I really find laughable is you reporting every single post. makes me lol...and it makes you look like more of a tool.

Oh and nice attempt at a stealth edit...fail!
I have never ONCE reported ANYONE for ANYTHING. Not one time, you must have the wrong person, sorry.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what I really find laughable is you reporting every single post. makes me lol...and it makes you look like more of a tool.

I have never ONCE reported ANYONE for ANYTHING. Not one time, you must have the wrong person, sorry.
I do not think you know the boundaries between truth and fiction.
Cause that made sense to what I said, you must have the wrong person, sorry.

Who are you again?

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I do not think you know the boundaries between truth and fiction.
Cause that made sense to what I said, you must have the wrong person, sorry.
Put down the white powder and step away from the keyboard?

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See, Nerd Rage has caused this woman to thread stalk me at all costs.
LOL...what you call nerd rage I call a good laugh.

Stalker? Is that what you call people nowadays that meet you wit for wit? I am frigging bored with an unplayable connection so here I am sir. If you wish to read any further into it than that...I would have to say your tendencies might just be slightly **** (lol cant even say ****?).

It ok though, if you like the pee pee and not the pee vee pee...that is your perogative.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL...what you call nerd rage I call a good laugh.

Stalker? Is that what you call people nowadays that meet you wit for wit? I am frigging bored with an unplayable connection so here I am sir. If you wish to read any further into it than that...I would have to say your tendencies might just be slightly **** (lol cant even say ****?).

It ok though, if you like the pee pee and not the pee vee pee...that is your perogative.
Glad you consider yourself meeting me "wit for wit"... Didn't know this was a "pee pee" contest, R Kelly... Look at the nerd rage fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.