• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ima Ona vacation!!

H

Holocog

Well, Just to let ya guys know Ill be on vacation until maybe August..14 I think. Im in PA with a relative:danceb:. I probably wont be ale to play Toontown, but If I do Ill pop in to say Hi.
Im in Homesdale, Pennsylvania(I doubt its even on the map:bored:lol)
And to the couple sfs I have here that are also sfs with some of my Non-stratics sfs, Could you pass the word on to those I didnt?Thanks. See Ya.
PS--- Kiwi, Did you delete your other Toon, Kiwi Mcburp, or did you really not have that much room?:bored:
Well Ill see ya guys.(If anyone wants 7 mints when I come back tell me, I need mint buddies later)

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have fun in the Keystone State! You might be in Honesdale maybe? But by all means have a good time! :danceb:

M

MissPoodledoodle

Have a good vacation!! Im by Harrisburg, if thats close.:confused:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

have a great trip. Look forward to battling with you again upon your return.

And your not even close to me. I am in SC lol.