• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Im Looking high and low for these.....

• Thread starter Blade_Thugluv
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
B

Blade_Thugluv

Scroll of Alacrity's i still need:

Animal Taming
Healing
Mace Fighting
Provocation
Tactics
Tracking
Wrestling

im only missing these 7 and they are all thats standing between me and a full set of 56 Alacrity scrolls

If you have any let me know VIA ICQ or PM i am willing to trade or buy.

~Blade

B

Blade_Thugluv

Ok just got:

Provocation
Tactics
Wrestling

so now i just need these 4:

Animal Taming
Healing
Mace Fighting
Tracking

~Blade

B

Blade_Thugluv

if you are asking about the house outside of brit that had 3 cursed artie vendors yes it is mine. Sorry its a mess im working on cleaning it up.

~Blade

A

Azazel of LA

I got Taming and Healing , if you have 2 extra for trade I will take em

B

Blade_Thugluv

i got the following i can trade so take your pick:

Ninja
Item ID
Archery
Music
Tinkering

~Blade

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you are asking about the house outside of brit that had 3 cursed artie vendors yes it is mine. Sorry its a mess im working on cleaning it up.

~Blade
I went there last night and picked up the Tunic and Ring.

Got worried when there were others under them.

Looked for the House sign and got less worried. :)

B

Blade_Thugluv

Ahh, Yea with all the duping i can understand. You dont have anything to worrie about though. those are all ligit. i had like 2 or 3 AOF's like 3 Ornys and tons of the low end ones but now I only have a orny left besides the full set i have locked down in my house. Only way i will be selling anymore is if i get some from an IDOC.

Keep your eyes open because i will be setting up vendors again within the next few days to sell some items i have doubles of. Nothing super super high end just random stuff that i find as i am decoing the house. Im a packrat and need to cut down alittle.

and to keep this post on track somewhat lol i still need the following Alacrity scrolls:

Mace Fighting
Tracking

~Blade

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and to keep this post on track somewhat lol i still need the following Alacrity scrolls:

Mace Fighting
Tracking
I actually have those two. Not sure what you have for trade, but I'm sure we can work something out. Send me PM, but I may be unavailable this weekend.

B

Blade_Thugluv

yep, sorry havent been on uo or stratics much today. I pvped alot and then got burned on out gaming so just took a break from game and stratics to build some pc's for some friends.

yes i still need them

~Blade

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yep, sorry havent been on uo or stratics much today. I pvped alot and then got burned on out gaming so just took a break from game and stratics to build some pc's for some friends.

yes i still need them

~Blade
Ok, I still have them. PM me and we can set up a time for this weekend.