• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm leaving...

P

Pazuzu

Who??? If you can share, that is..
(You've got me curious now :D)
I doubt you would know him as the persona I remember him as.

What era player are you? We know each other from the pre-murderer-patch/"Dread Lord" days.

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone.

It is moi, Stuffalette.

I must interject.

I've just wasted... approximately ten minutes of my life reading this. That's not necessarily a negative thing... I've quite enjoyed it for my personal amusement. But to put things in perspective... I work a lot... I don't get much free time... and oddly, in one such moment of free time, I suddenly found myself looking at this post on Stratics somehow... I haven't even been on stratics website for about a month!

To be honest I'm not making much of a point, but I wanted to somehow guage my personal reaction to this. In summary... a mixture of amusement and... well... a sense of shock at the severe micro-cosmic tunnel vision this game can illicit from its users.

It's incredible, and it seems to get more outrageous the less I play it!

Anyway, I'll leave you to it. *trundles off*

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

Stop being a drama queen Ahu...you still have friends in the game.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Noone even visited my house...

I took hours to put flowers and plants in Katie's keep and she trashed them all to replace them with blackrock and dead trees, which I took personally.

My house is going to decay soon, it's useless anyways, my friends...

Well thats what, you, and Paz... ? I have no friends... Maybe I'd be lucky to catch one of you online every month ? if I'm lucky

I'm not a drama queen, I'm a uber drama emperess. Even stuffa who does not even know me had to come comment, like we asked for his opinion.

This only serves to examplify the lack of understanding that is given to me in general. But sadly since I don't even look for fame, people have a hard time finding an excuse for taking me lightly.

One day they will understand, sadly I won't want to watch their depraved souls agonizing for some mental activity. I'll be picking mushrooms in the wild having my bliss.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
merge

This is so PG-13... if I was 13 years old I'd certainly be enticed to join the party. Which isn't funny in the first place. This is politics ?

M

Mairut

Re: [NEWS] Owen Uther Arrested for Murder!

This is so PG-13... if I was 13 years old I'd certainly be enticed to join the party. Which isn't funny in the first place. This is politics ?
I thought you were leaving?

In case you hadn't noticed, this game is rated teen... I don't think I've actually seen anything that isn't ok for a 13 year old to do in this game. Some people are enjoying this event. Here's an idea... Maybe if you joined one group or the other you might make some friends in-game. :) (I saw what you said in the other thread and thought I'd suggest it/invite you.)

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: [NEWS] Owen Uther Arrested for Murder!

Yeah of course like every sensible adult in this world you seem to think murder and caffeine usage are fine subjects for a 13 year old boy to participate in.

It seems thats what they tought about me when I was myself 13... anyways... yeah I'm leaving.

This is the 10th message from customer support I receive asking me if I don't want to subscribe again. yes, 10 messages. While I'm waiting for one single message actually offering me customer support for a simple task which I had friends done to them personally. But for Ahu, they won't lift a finger. I still think this is innapropriate.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where are we ?

Oh hmm I see it must have been another telestorm.

The time of the rising of the new kingdoms leaves the first definite maps of the physical geography of Sosaria. The continents were entirely unlike those existing today. The main continents were these: Akalabeth, the Land of the Feudal Lords, the Land of Danger and Despair, and the Continent of the Dark Unknown (and Ambrosia.) On Akalabeth were founded these cities: Akalabeth (which became Britain), Moon, Montor, Paws, Fawn, Tune, Grey, and Yew. The other kingdoms were Olympus in the Continent of the Dark Unknown, the White Dragon Kingdom in the Land of Danger and Despair, and the kingdoms of Randorin and Barataria in the Land of the Feudal Lords.

In the time of the new kingdoms, a particular phenomenon occurred, which was the appearance of unusual moongates from entirely different worlds. Through these moongates came a number of unique individuals. Through both their qualities of character and enduring lifespans (through differences in the passage of time between Sosaria and their homes) these people grew to positions of great prominence. They include, at the least, Lord British, Lord Blackthorn, their jesters Chuckles and Heckles, Iolo, Gwenno, Shamino, and Dupre. When Lord British arrived in Sosaria, he found himself in Akalabeth, ruled by King Wolfgang. Wolfgang's second son had an evil heart and was called Mondain. Mondain slew his father and stole the inheritance intended for Wolfgang's first son: the Sun Ruby. Through dark arts, Mondain transformed the Sun Ruby into the Gem of Immortality. Aided by the gem, Mondain gathered armies of creatures created or summoned by magic to plague Akalabeth. The monsters created by Mondain included the lizardmen and ratmen, while his apprentice Minax created orcs, trolls, ettins, and ogres. For driving Mondain and his hordes from Akalabeth, Lord British was hailed as the proper ruler of Akalabeth, which became known as Britain; however, his strength was not enough to destroy Mondain. As Mondain's understanding of the Gem grew, he became well nigh invincible. Seeing that hope was nearly lost, Lord British employed his silver serpent medallion to summon a new champion.

The hero who answered this call is known to us only as "The Stranger." The Stranger was a mighty warrior and a spellcaster, but even he could do no harm against the power of Mondain, since Mondain had reached full mastery of the Gem. Yet, the Stranger prevailed by traveling backwards in time, and putting an end to Mondain by shattering the Gem just as Mondain was realizing its power. As his life was bound with the Gem, Mondain died immediately upon its shattering.

At the death of Mondain, the future that had seen his rule disappeared, utterly, and a new future began its story. Yet, this story plays itself out not in the Stranger's Sosaria (of which we know but little) but inside each fragment of the shattered Gem of Immortality. In fact, in every facet of every shard there exists another Sosaria. Many are similar, but no two identical. Some are even so similar that the same individuals live in them and perform the same deeds.

S

Salya Sin

Don't encourage him...

I have nothing against you... really Ahuae... BUT... you have been leaving for almost two weeks... you've stated multiple times that you won't be posting anymore... then you post twice on your own thread that everyone has stopped reading.

Your claims to not be wanting attention are not valid... please... if you are going to stay... do so but please stop whining about this person or that person being or not being a friend... and if you plan on leaving... take care of yourself and be well... understanding that leaving means you will not be coming back?

I wish you the best no matter your choice... but seriously...

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mmm... thanks for the attention.

But I think someone else should be getting it.

I am here because some people are intent on fighting me, and if I shut up right now, the next fight will be fought with guns, so no thanks.

I'll leave when I won this one.

Paps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Tazar or whomever moderates these boards...The time has come to hit this thread with the "locked"-stick.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bring shrubberies and thats what you give me ?

I'll remember that affront. The moderators know that if I win this one I'm going to leave for good...

Why are you afflicted ?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I bring shrubberies and thats what you give me ?

I'll remember that affront. The moderators know that if I win this one I'm going to leave for good...

Why are you afflicted ?
It's official: you win!

:thumbup:

:ten:

:eek:snap:

Okies, take care now.

B

Bismarck4889

My dear friend Ahu,

I just came across this today......I am still "alive", but sad to hear you are leaving. I wanted to be around more for you ( and other players ) but "real life" gets in the way, and yes, sometimes that is illness. I am hoping what time we spent together helped make your game more enjoyable, and it was my honor to help get you going again. Thank you for the "Memorial", it's good to know that at least one won't forget me.

Today is "Thanksgiving" and I logged in briefly for the first time in months, and a giant Turkey killed me three times :) I was hoping to bump into you and let you know why I was "gone" for so long, I even went by your Vesper Beach home......

Keep in touch old friend, I will miss the excellent conversation and quality company.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you brother, you do warm my heart amongst all the coldness. You too Andrasta, and you too somehow Mr. Mysterious I built a UO news website overnight.

I'm glad someone saw my house before it decays, I did not have fun building one like that in years, I can say you made me feel at home once again, and thats very hard on these shards.

I'm sad I have to go, but I cannot continue to give money to those who have so clearly choosen to behave so electrically and block communication. Flow of mindless electrons in that neon tube, exiting each other like there's no tomorrow.

I'm glad you're feeling better ! :pint:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bmbZMMmU3Go&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bmbZMMmU3Go&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]