• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm Kinda New...

C

Camman24

This is my second post, Im new i jsut stumbled apon this site an am like
" Whoa Sweet!" there is a schedule for doing stuff like vp battles, sos shopping and that good stuff! So i signed up and found out that almost everyone here is a level 100 or more...im only 58 going on 61 and dont have anything maxed but im close. Is that ok? cuz i get shuffled off elevators for vp battle alot but im quite strategic. Would you level 100+ still help me out on vp runs or would i get shuffled off? :confused:

S

SSniffleslam

A lot of us have smaller toons that we're working on too...and we try to watch out for each other in battle. No, you wouldn't get shuffled off, just follow the instructions on where to stand, etc. and you'll be good to go!

Welcome

:thumbsup:

T

toontownhappy

No one ever gets shuffled here, never fear! Stratics is awesome; you'll be glad you found the site!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep what they said. We don't shuffle people out. But do please stand where you should so we can ensure good runs for everyone. :thumbsup:

C

CooperColeman

Hi Camman...

I'm a level 78 toon, and I had NO problem with my VP run tonight. The folks here are GREAT and will really help you out. No worries! I did about 20 unsuccessful VP attempts before the awesome people here were able to help me out. It was a small group, but there was no shuffling of any kind.

K

Kippy

Hi and welcome to stratics :D

I have been part of stratics for......... LOL forever
we don't shuffle, we don't bail, we always give the best of eachother and we would be happy to have you with us in next sunday's VP

Welcome to the friendship group :)

F

Flippers

Welcome! When I bring Lucky Toesies (34 laff, maxed throw n squirt, organic goggles) or Little Oldman (43 laff, smelly level 6 pie n hose, organic blue magnet), you won't feel so small :p

M

MissPoodledoodle

Hey there!! I have a large and small toon, so there's nothing to worry about! ;)

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

The only shuffling I have seen from these people is words. We have alot of fun when we get together. I had only a handful of successful VP's before joining this group. Now I rarely go into a VP without winning. Even with randoms. See you when I come back for sundays events.