• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm Just Curious What Is Preventing. . . . .

G

What is preventing the game from going back ? To the era that got sooo many of us addicted to the game, the era that players have been crying out for since it was taken away from them.. ... .... The time that people have to resort to free shards to play to remember the good times they had.

Why is it we can't move the game forward, while providing a place for those of us who have been yearning for it for so long to relax and remember why were still playing the game. Where even a blacksmith would have a reputation built upon trust and dedication to their occupation. Let the bone knight wall live once again, as oppossed to Golem Training please tell me how that builds a community within the game?

I'd pay a one time fee to grant my account access to such a server, I am fairly certain others would as well, to me it would be a better investment then Stygian Abyss (if thats even still in development)

G

Two physical moves and the loss or elimination of the codebase from those eras for two things.

I

imported_archite666

Siege Perilous dude, its as close as it gets.

If your a crafter, you can know the joy of making gm armor and being loved for it.

If you a pvper you have the joy of looting your enemys.

You would be surprised how addicting it is until you spend a month there, you will find yourself selling everything you once had just to get more money on siege, because well, its that awesome!

Siege Perilous, its the place to be!
To kill
To loot
and most of all,
To be all we can be!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Two physical moves and the loss or elimination of the codebase from those eras for two things.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just to me free shards can get close to recreating what was once so great, so why cant the people that actually get paid to make this game enjoyable do the same?

and to the other guy Siege isn't a real shard its a joke.

F

Fayled Dhreams

tradition

and the complications already found in two clients and three "different" rulesets (Siege-Mugen, Fel, Tram)

*waves*