• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm finally in New Haven

InfinitePudding

Adventurer
Feels good man. But I am lost. I am such a newb all over again. I'm Rogonogog the Gargoyle hanging around the docks in NH on Atlantic. Could someone show me the ropes please?

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Play on lower population shards, quality versus quantity.

InfinitePudding

Adventurer
I've been playing on Atlantic a week now, and everyone has treated me extremely kindly. So I don't know how your remark applies. I just happened to log on that day at a time when most folks were away or pre-ocupied.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've been playing on Atlantic a week now, and everyone has treated me extremely kindly. So I don't know how your remark applies. I just happened to log on that day at a time when most folks were away or pre-ocupied.

There are good and bad players on any shard. Atlantic is better for a new player in some ways (functioning economy, bigger choice of guilds) and not so good in others (have to bump shoulders with other players when hunting, difficulties finding housing). I play on a less populated shard, but I unless you quickly find an active guild/friends there, Atlantic is probably better for a newbie.