• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] I'M DONE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is pathetic. I've stood by and agreed with EA on EVERYTHING BUT THIS. To ALL who play Atlantic, I'm sorry....
I LOST OVER 500mil+ because of this stupid revert.....

The Atlantic Mesanna Torso i bought from stratics for 100mil..... I don't have the torso OR the 100mil...

Rupert Avery.... The Mesanna Clown Mask i bought from you for 100mil... I don't have the mask on Atl or Chessy and I don't have the 100mil i paid for it... I also lost Tons of things i bought and have no $ to account for it.... I realize they did this revert to "help" people... but all i did was ruin people's game time. If this isn't fixed.. then farewell all.. I'm done.. look for my house in Toad town to fall with the rares in it. Because I've had it with the same crap in this game.

Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is pathetic. I've stood by and agreed with EA on EVERYTHING BUT THIS. To ALL who play Atlantic, I'm sorry....
I LOST OVER 500mil+ because of this stupid revert.....

The Atlantic Mesanna Torso i bought from stratics for 100mil..... I don't have the torso OR the 100mil...

Rupert Avery.... The Mesanna Clown Mask i bought from you for 100mil... I don't have the mask on Atl or Chessy and I don't have the 100mil i paid for it... I also lost Tons of things i bought and have no $ to account for it.... I realize they did this revert to "help" people... but all i did was ruin people's game time. If this isn't fixed.. then farewell all.. I'm done.. look for my house in Toad town to fall with the rares in it. Because I've had it with the same crap in this game.
I'm done as well. I lost billions and all kinds of items! Their incompetence will not be tolerated this time.

Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
30 days of gametime? ARE THEY SERIOUS? They can shove their 30 days of gametime up their ass. I mean seriously are they trying to mock us? They better recover those 15 days or revert every other shard as well. I wonder how many people have the items I sold plus the gold now...

T

Tazar

Please do not jump to conclusions... give it a little time for the dust to settle before making any rash decisions.

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lots of people have lost alot more.. I know some whose lost up in the 3-4billion range with recent trades accepting gold on atl...

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lets keep this to one thread, this one seems to be the most important. Here

Status
Not open for further replies.