• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm curious...

G

Why all the trade threads in the regular Siege forum? Should all of these pixel sales be put on the "Siege Trade" forum, and leave this forum for all of the other drama? It's not like Siege doesn't have plenty of standard threads already...la

G

<blockquote><hr>

There is no Siege Trade Forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, just noticed that. Why for?...la

G

So instead, have players run auctions for banned players here? Then watch their threads get continually bumped?

I miss Battle Vortex...la

G

<blockquote><hr>

So instead, have players run auctions for banned players here? Then watch their threads get continually bumped?

I miss Battle Vortex...la

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't you know? Ban evasion is accepted on the Siege fora...you don't need to run an auction for a banned player, simply run a proxy server...

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

There is no Siege Trade Forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, just noticed that. Why for?...la

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh...as many people that post on the Siege forums...that is probably as many "why".

Linky

Linky

-Skylark

G

Yeah, but I wasn't able to vote. The vote is moot. I demand a recount...la

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ahhh! So now we finally have the answer! la = al

[/ QUOTE ]

Well then he really should have a say since he invented teh Internets.

-Skylark