Im coming to drac for rubble please read

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

viper of flames

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2004
Since I have snadstone walls there not many but a few i really need im forced to transfer there.

This will cost me so much gold and I dont want this trip to be wasted.I was lucky enough to sell 2 guild stones for my trip.My $ amount is low and I need more walls and please a few floor rubble as well.

Let me know if anybody can help me out.

Thank you

viper of flames

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2004
Also keep and castle owners that aid me i will show you an design that will shock you into another world;)

G

Viper, I have a bunch of whole sandstone walls & half walls, windows, decorative bits of sandstone walls, the sandstone posts, etc. However, this stuff is all on Europa at the moment.

While I have no set dates, I will be xferring a char to Catskills soon and from Cats I'll be headed to Drachenfels where the char will remain for an extended period.

PM me if you want to see the stuff with a view to buying at a reasonable price and I'm completely happy to shift it all to Cats & then on to Drachs. Again, not completely sure on dates as yet, but it will most likely be in the next week or so.

G

Viper? No biggie if you don't want them or anything, I just need to hear from you soon if you want me to shift these walls to Drachs.