• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm bored (again)!

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel the need for something unusual.

We've had the "nudity at Felucca Yew Gate" evening.

We've had the "revenge of the killer mongbats" dungeon crawl.

Would there be any interest in an evening of aquatic-themed silliness?

Either "load-up boats with lots of people and see how many Kraken/Leviathan we can pull-up at the same time",

or "gate lots of people to a remote Felucca island, launch boats, and have some piratical combat"

or "see who can fish-up most boots in a set time period"

Any other suggestions would be more than welcome.

Kas Valentine

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Gate lots of people to a remote Felucca island, launch boats, and have some piratical combat"

I vote for this !

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, thats Lucy, Kas and the Pirate Bunni on-board.

All we need now is the massive avalanche of other Europans rushing to join in, now that they know that the shard trend-setters will be boating in the red-world. :thumbsup:

Come on you lot - sign-up!!!

C

Ciar2001

well depending which day you run this I could bring something along just for a laugh :)

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*bumps*

As much as I dislike quoting myself...

All we need now is the massive avalanche of other Europans rushing to join in, now that they know that the shard trend-setters will be boating in the red-world. :thumbsup:

... Lucy, Kas & Merganser are still are still waiting for people to sign-up for an evenings' sillyness.

Two teams of Europans.
I'll gate each team to a different remote Felucca island.
The teams launch boats and engage in piratical combat.

It would be unspeakably wonderful if we could do this on Fri Sept 19th; which is Talk Like A Pirate Day in memory of a certain university tutor who spent this day last year lecturing students whilst wearing a tricorn hat, and saying "Ahoy, me hearties!!" a lot.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be unspeakably wonderful if we could do this on Fri Sept 19th; which is Talk Like A Pirate Day in memory of a certain university tutor who spent this day last year lecturing students whilst wearing a tricorn hat, and saying "Ahoy, me hearties!!" a lot.
arrrr ... I would love to talk like a pirate and wear that black tricorne I found in a t-chest the other week .. but being a daft German I can barely manage to speak plain English ... arrrr .... *g*

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Easier if you name a date first, but yeah - this sounds like fun :)

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I vote for the remote island...Let me know the desination before hand and me and few of my red friends can meet you apone arival. Give you a nice warm Fel welcome... :gun: come on what yah say :gun:...go on :gun:...lets do it :gun:. You know it would be fun. :gun:

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be careful what you ask for... I might bring my RP character...

:D:D:D:D:D