• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm Back!!

F

Fyiera Fyre

Like any of you guys care that I'm back, I quit playing about 5yrs ago and decided recently that Ultima Online had more potential for me then World Of Warcraft. But I am interested and wondering where the hell everyone is located and what they are doing these days. Its seems Britain and Moonglow are ghost towns, and it pains me very much to log in after 5 years and find out that my freaking house decayed along w/ all my artifacts and even etheral mounts inside it. :gun:

What really interests me the most is where do I go to see people and possibly found out where I can get a bigger house again and start replenishing my stuff.... So anyone have any big houses for sale or know of any plots available....
Here's my characters:
Death is my smith/tailor
Fyiera Fyre necro/mage/noob
Whyte Lies Tamer/Peacer

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back. sorry about you things and your house. Land is pretty abundant especially in Malas. You'll find most people located in Luna and sometimes Skara and Delucia. Many of the other towns are currently under threat of invasion so, people aren't hanging out there so much. Even Skara isn't safe all the time. But when Mondain's Legacy came out and Britian was invaded, many people moved to Luna for it's ease of shopping and a safer location to conduct business. So that'd be your best place to look for people.

I'm sure there are many people that will help you out. Baja is a good place like that. Let me know what you might be in need of and I'll help you as well.

Again Welcome Back!!

UO Baja Moderator and News Reporter
Oriana

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back to the game.

Yup, there's plenty of land everywhere, shouldn't be all that hard to find.

I'm interested in your character Fyiera Fyre; what sort of template makes it a necro/mage/noob?

I've been a noob for years, just wondering what similarities your template has with mine. =]

I

Ivan - MT

Welcome back to Baja. Lots of housing and people, you just need to know where to look is all. Many peeps are always on the move with all the new stuff recently added to the game. Slime hunting, New Champspawn item drops, Town Invasions and some other new quests, not to mention Peerless runs here & there.:)

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back to Baja, Fyiera Fyre!

I think that everyone managed to answer your main questions. The folks are certainly still around; they've merely found Britain and Moonglow to be rather dangerous locales to frequent on a day-to-day basis. You know, with the Shadowlords and Harrowers that keep popping up. Within the confines of Luna, one is atleast secure in the knowledge that were it invaded; the monsters would eat the vendors first. *Chuckles*

Of course, that may eventually change. The developers are holding a contest to redecorate the Britain Bank, and have made the Britain Counselors Hall the home of our new Event Moderators. They may intend to make Britain the center of commerce once more; but we'll see how that goes.

As far as artifacts go; it shouldn't actually be long before you are able to recover your losses. The drop rates on artifacts have increased dramatically, not to mention the number of decent minor artifacts now being made available. They are still difficult to attain, but it won't be years before you're set to go.

F

Fyiera Fyre

Welcome back to the game.

Yup, there's plenty of land everywhere, shouldn't be all that hard to find.

I'm interested in your character Fyiera Fyre; what sort of template makes it a necro/mage/noob?

I've been a noob for years, just wondering what similarities your template has with mine. =]
For starters, I thought I had some GM Skills and relized they were all at 85-90
But I got Necro, Magery, SS, Fencing, Eval Int, Med, Resist and my stats were all messed up as well, I had like 130 int and 80 Strenth and the rest was dex. So yeh, stuff was were it wasnt suppose to be... :scholar:

F

Fyiera Fyre

I've found a nice home in Malas not even 3 screens from Luna !! I am very happy and surprised to even find a spot in Malas at all so close to a main city!

I'm hoping to get some skillz up to try and PvP again on Fyiera, but I'd taken heart with my tamer alot, I guess playing World of Warcraft for 5yrs and trying to make a hunter so many times, and end up just deleting it because you can't have a bad ass dragon or ride your pet has caused me to miss UO so much!!

Thanks for the advice and maybe I will see some of you in game sometime!

T

TF Shadow Lord

Welcome back Fiera.. im the same way ive play'd sence 1999 and quit about 2-3 years ago to go to WoW and got burnt out and now coming back to uo i havn't play'd in a long while and would like to find some of the vet people use to play with well i should be logging on soon and im sure if there is any thing i may help u with just let me know...

Take care and welcome back again

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So good to see old names appearing again!! Makes me all warm and fuzzy!!