• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm back! *que creepy music*

Bliss

Adventurer
Hello all! After years away, real life has decided to allow me to game again. I'm looking for a fairly active evening time guild/group that is into events, role play, and just having a general good time. To say I'm rusty is a bit of an understatement but I'm picking it back up quickly.

I am considering starting back up my event hall/tavern again but I'm going to go with the flow for now. See where the next couple of weeks take me...if you see me around don't be shy!

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back. If you need any help getting back into doing events let me know. I am always willing to help get more things going on on Catskills for people to do.

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi! Welcome back.

You are more than welcome to come help out with the Britain events. We have been planning a lot of things to do, and would appreciate the help. Feel free to contact either me or Thom.

Hope to see you in game.

Baron Arkon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all! After years away, real life has decided to allow me to game again. I'm looking for a fairly active evening time guild/group that is into events, role play, and just having a general good time. To say I'm rusty is a bit of an understatement but I'm picking it back up quickly.

I am considering starting back up my event hall/tavern again but I'm going to go with the flow for now. See where the next couple of weeks take me...if you see me around don't be shy!

Glad to see you back Bliss! can't wait to see you back in game and helping with events and stuff. If you need any help just send word!