• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Im baaaack!

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back, Katt!! I was afraid Mr. Bill hadd ensnared you in his nefarious web.
I'm happy to see y're as indomitable as ever :snoopy:

Mish o sha

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So some of you have probably noticed that I have been gone for some time, if not.. well that's alright :) I have just been caught up in reality, (school starting back, being sick) But im back! Hopefully you all will see me in game some point today.
Welcome Back

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Welcome back, Katt!! I was afraid Mr. Bill hadd ensnared you in his nefarious web.
I'm happy to see y're as indomitable as ever :snoopy:
Oh goodness! Havent you heard the news?! Mr.Bill was beaten to death by some girl with a frying pan and deep dark blue hair.. something about lighting his hair on fire while beating him with a frying pan..

Norman Bates

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So some of you have probably noticed that I have been gone for some time, if not.. well that's alright :) I have just been caught up in reality, (school starting back, being sick) But im back! Hopefully you all will see me in game some point today.
M-M-Mother says hello:]

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and about time!!! I've been living under your porch and hunting birds and squirrels to get by.

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's sad.. I once helped you when you first came to Siege Perilous, but that's quite alright.. Do you still play on Siege Perilous?
Honey-bun , I was kidding!

I missed you!

i too, had a few months break due to RL issue, but back i am! Knowing if i will play siege, i do not.

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wowie! I've never seen someone so beloved by so many people before! We love you Katt! :woman: