• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm a farmer

xtrinidaddyx103045

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I spent the whole day at a small farm patch near moonglow farming jack'o'lanterns when a friend came to help harvest. Gold Nugget is her name and she rather handy with a bow i might add. we summoned hord minions to do most of the work as we talked about what we were going to carve in them once we were finished. As the day started to die we decided we had a bit too many to deal with by our selves so we called in back up. a few brave citizens heeded the call and many spoils were had for all. it was fun but as the night crept in i thought it a great time to don my Halloween mask and try for some of that delicious candy. i was surprised when i was blasted with fantastic colors turning my costume into vibrant eye candy. happy Halloween everyone from Trinidaddy of napa valley.

Last edited:

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
haha! a pink dragon!!!!
at least not a pink elephant!

xtrinidaddyx103045

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol i also found that the fire elemental costume showed more of the secondary coloring when sprayed. it was the more neon and pastel colors, it looks really neat with the animation the costume does.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
btw - i have yer bones... if ya want them lemme know.

xtrinidaddyx103045

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a luna house in the nw corner with some of my chars bones filled with other peoples bones. they are open to anyone. i have them there for all to pick up and drop off so everyone has a chance to get theirs. stop by to see if i have any of yours or a friends and you can just toss mine in my mailbox there. thanks