• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ignore filter, fix ????

B

Bama

Can we please get an update to the ignore feature.
I would like to be able to see when they are casting a spell or certain words like ALL KILL....
But I dont want to be able to see.. You suck your fathers ****, or another favorite of so many, i ****ed your mom.....
If I used the filter I get blind sided alot and I think that is a disadvantage to those of us who want to ignore the foul nasty remarks.

Yes i know I can just ignore it, and I try its just so disguting and really unessesary. If theese people do this in real life I can picture them with no teeth and a neck brace.

C

Coppelia

Use the chat filter, which replace characters by others to jam the words you want to filter.
Be careful, choose the words you want to censor wisely, because the filter will filter inside words. Basically don't censor three characters words. If you filter "ass", when someone will say "assassin" you'll see "@$$@$$in" or something like that.

B

Bama

Ok lots o work,,,,
spent a few housr typing in stuff ,I think I got most of it.
Now which files can I copy out of my directory to just place them on all my computers instead of retyping it all over into each of them,?