• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

if there was one thing

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if there was 1 thing that you could have back in the game that they have removed what would it be?..something that really could be inserted back into the game without a buncha BS tied to it..what would you want to see again?..
myself i would like to have back the named body parts...to be able to carve up someone ya killed and have the torso of so n so, head of so n so....sure making jerky might never be seen again..but come on!!..this is UO..this was one of the MAJOR things that made uo unique ...being able to cut off the head of someone you killed and actually have it say..the head of so n so...the bounty thing will probably never come back because of the flaws in it...but give me back my ability to carve and get my named body parts please!!!!

F

five oclock

LoL..I could not agree more! This was the best. I mean come on now.. With thy graphics of UO. You should still be able to cut up people and still be a pg 13 game.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Hmmm I think that i would actually like to see and interact with Lord British in Britania. I actually really miss that guy.

Lord Nabin
High Council Sage
Ancient Conclave of Wisdom
icq 248-636-691
[email protected]

F

five oclock

its funny. Just earlier today I was missing the movie that used to be shown before you logged into UO. SO I turned off the macro and watched the movie that starts. After it was done I turned the macro back on.

I do have a question tho. Does anyone think there will be a UO maybe not an online one but still a UO that still continues the journey after the online game? Shrugs just a thought.

F

five oclock

its funny. Just earlier today I was missing the movie that used to be shown before you logged into UO. SO I turned off the macro and watched the movie that starts. After it was done I turned the macro back on.

I do have a question tho. Does anyone think there will be a UO maybe not an online one but still a UO that still continues the journey after the online game? Shrugs just a thought.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dunno..i think ascension was the last one made and i still havnt bothered to try it out lol

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dunno..i think ascension was the last one made and i still havnt bothered to try it out lol

G

Yep, they may not bring back the Bounty System with it, but it would still bring back the Assassin playstyle. Someone pays you to kill a person, and as proof you cut the victim's head off and give it to your employer for your payment. Used to do that with my Stealth Fencer before Tram. Since the whole "Free Trial Account" thing could be used to dupe a person by creating a newb with the same name as the target, i'd suspsect now that a Screenshot of the killing would be required as well. Using Forensic Eval on a person's corpse during a screenshot is a great way to prove you killed them. Easy for Human chars because of JoAT.

G

Yep, they may not bring back the Bounty System with it, but it would still bring back the Assassin playstyle. Someone pays you to kill a person, and as proof you cut the victim's head off and give it to your employer for your payment. Used to do that with my Stealth Fencer before Tram. Since the whole "Free Trial Account" thing could be used to dupe a person by creating a newb with the same name as the target, i'd suspsect now that a Screenshot of the killing would be required as well. Using Forensic Eval on a person's corpse during a screenshot is a great way to prove you killed them. Easy for Human chars because of JoAT.

M

MysticLlamaFTW

Actually, they could bring back a sort of bounty system.. but tie it to the justice virtue. Bring back a murderer's head to a guard, and they'd give you justice.. would make it more RP-ish I guess.

M

MysticLlamaFTW

Actually, they could bring back a sort of bounty system.. but tie it to the justice virtue. Bring back a murderer's head to a guard, and they'd give you justice.. would make it more RP-ish I guess.